I'm going to Houston...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

So I'm scheduled to go to North Houston on oct 10 for work... think it will still be there? <_<

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Sep 23 2005, 05:45 PM
So I'm scheduled to go to North Houston on oct 10 for work... think it will still be there? <_<
[post=559528]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure jus' a lil wet. :lol:

Im watchin this on TV... I have a feeling its gonna be UGLY trying to get to houston... :( As long as Chuy's & Freebirds don't get blown away... I'm okay..

You'll be fine. Houston wasn't hit nearly as hard as people thought it would be. Just give them a few days to clean things up.

My aunt and uncle (dad's twin brother and mom's sister) live in Houston. They stayed in their house, although they moved their things from the yard inside. They had the windows taped but not boarded up. They said it was pretty windy; they had a small pear tree that got blown over onto the fence, so it wasn't too bad. They slept in their laundry room. But other that that, the city was fine. The hurricane hit 60 miles east of Galveston, so Louisiana got hit more than they did.

I have a cousin Mike who is 10 years older than me. (They got married 10 years before my parents.) Anyways, I look exactly like him. About 3 weeks ago, we were all up in Kimball Nebraska for my grandfather's funeral. Well, we were watching old home videos from when he was 19 and I was 9. Holy shit. I look EXACTLY like him 10 years ago.

Originally posted by Callidus@Sep 24 2005, 05:46 PM
I have a cousin Mike who is 10 years older than me. (They got married 10 years before my parents.) Anyways, I look exactly like him. About 3 weeks ago, we were all up in Kimball Nebraska for my grandfather's funeral. Well, we were watching old home videos from when he was 19 and I was 9. Holy shit. I look EXACTLY like him 10 years ago.
[post=559870]Quoted post[/post]​

i thought you were from sweden..... :huh:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 26 2005, 10:19 PM
i studied a broad for 3 months once too...
[post=560855]Quoted post[/post]​

Ba-zing!

When did you become witty? :)

Back