Im Going To The Bay Area This Weekend..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tnsxsear

K guys im going to San Francisco this weeked, sat-tues, cuz my bro is graduating fom San Fran State, but he lives in oakland, Is their any cool places or shops or things to do while im here, keep in mind im coming from El Paso.TX Any cool chill spots,clubs,races.. any1 wanna chaueffer me around :D -paul

go to times square, haight street, visit the pier 39, buy cheap shit in china town...and chill in castro street, haha....j/p bout the last one

Originally posted by vpSPOONsol@May 22 2003, 11:12 AM
go to times square, haight street, visit the pier 39, buy cheap shit in china town...and chill in castro street, haha....j/p bout the last one

sounds a lot like NYC

im goin out of town this weekend, going camping, but yea goto all them lil tourist traps, they're enjoyable enough. If you wanna go somewhere at night, goto Broadway. Trust me, you'll like it ;) Yeah theres not much to do here anymore after you've lived here all your life for 17 years. If you wanna hit up some runs, they got sum shitty, close to decent ones on 19th Ave. and Ortega St. at around 1am. If you want some damn good ones with like 300+ cars, you'd need to travel about an hour away to Tracy, CA anytime after 12. I might goto one of those so if you wanna tag along or something let me know, just on friday though. Im leaving on saturday.

If you wan't to go to the races, they HAVE been moved to tracy. Fuck the PD. Take I24 east to walnut creek/concord and then veer onto 680 north to concord. Exit willow pass. Turn right. On the right side about one block up is Tower Records. Be there between 11 and 12 PM. Follow all the ricers to Tracy... :rolleyes:

ALCATRAZ! :D IMO there's not much else except shopping and bars and bookstores. the chinese food there is really good tho :thumbsup:

Back