Im gonna be a dad.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
Well I thought I would share the news with all of you guys. Im gonna be a daddy some time in June. Im pretty damn excited however being 19 almost 20 and having a baby is kinda scary Im still pretty pumped. Just for the record we have always used a condem and she was on birth control as well. Anyone have any advice getting ready for the baby? Sorry there isnt any exciting drama about all of it haha.

I was 17 when my girl got pregnant, so I know how you feel.. To me it felt like a mistake and it wasn't supposed to happen..You get to look forward to her mood swings and all that fun stuff during the pregnancy.. After he was born it was the best thing in my life, but it is very stressful due to the lack of sleep and other things! It's definently a reality check. You'll love being a dad, congrats!!!

hopefully its a boy..atleast for me I was happy I would be way to over protective if I had a girl.

congrats man. welcome to the club :) My girl never had any mood swings or weird cravings at all during her pregnancy so it more or so depends on you girl. I actually just got done feeding my son and i've been up since 4am lol so be prepared for the lack of sleep. Now look at me, sitting here on HS at 7am lol

Everyone is already going to tell you not to get irritated so fast and to have a lot of patience so my advice would be to try and not jump the gun on buying a lot of things for him or her. I know people start to get excited but you end up having a clutter of shit that you'll never use especially things like bouncers and swings. Let other people get that stuff for you for your baby shower that way if the baby ends up not liking it, you didn't pay for it :mrgreen:

You get to look forward to her mood swings and all that fun stuff during the pregnancy..

:werd:
some chicks get out of control during this ish...
i was with a girl that huffed dryer sheets like they were going out of style...

bonuses = increased sex drive and some plump boobies :mrgreen:

well, there was one good thing that came from my girl getting pregnant....

no more condoms. she was knocked up already so its free reign to do whatever whenever.

yep that's what I ment on the previous post.. Its great!

Im all over the condem free sex and plump boobies. As far as mood swings she is doing pretty well, she is only 5 months along though and im sure there will be more to come. Ive already told her to look for shit she wants for the baby but we are gonna let other people buy it thats for damn sure. I think the one thing we arnt going to buy is a crib. Im thinking about making one my self. I think that would kinda cool to do. Even with knowing I wont sleep worth a damn im still pretty damn excited. Thanks for the advice so far.

yea we didnt have to buy diapers until he was like 6 months, we got so much from people.

I just talked to the my financial advisor here at school and as it turns out im going to be saving a shit ton of money here at school now. Woot for the free money. Also, is there really a difference between the name brand diapers and store brand? I was really thinking about buying one of each and compairing. Saving money is my friend.

Building your own crib is like building your own Billiards table.

You can do what you want, and show it off all you want, I ain't gonna play you on it, and I ain't gonna put my baby in your crib.

Quoted post[/post]]
I just talked to the my financial advisor here at school and as it turns out im going to be saving a shit ton of money here at school now. Woot for the free money. Also, is there really a difference between the name brand diapers and store brand? I was really thinking about buying one of each and compairing. Saving money is my friend.

just get the el cheapos. now that you have a child, you can claim the woman as a dependant to. bonus on taxes and school aid.

Yeah thats what im hoping with the taxes.

As far as making the crib, how hard could it be? I dont plan on making any thing way way fancy. Ive found quit a few plans on the net that are like 5 bucks. But from what I can tell Celerity, you have done alot of shit in your day and if you say it will be tuff/unsafe then I will most defiantly take your word for it.

imo luvs are the most absorbent diapers, been using them on my son.
and yes theres a huge difference between brands.

i would advise against building a crib

i mean anyone can build a bed to hold a 5 lb baby
but you want something that will be safe, toxic free, and more of less guaranteed
and if your crib fucks up, you can;t sue yourself
if a store bought crib fucks up you have recourses

i would worry about head spacing, ie: the baby getting its head stuck
leg/arm spacing
suffucation
splinters
etc etc etc
just too many things to wrong with something as important as a baby

another bonus of the bun...
pull the i don't want to hurt your stomach card and let her ride you everyday :p
worked for me :mrgreen:

and 5 months ain't shit
now you;re gonna get into the "i'm too fat, i feel ugly, i don't want you to see my huge tits cause i think i;m fat etc etc etc"
but damn, dem titties are gonna get LARGE
do NOT under any circumstance suck on the nipples too hard, even pre pregnancy or you're gonna get a mouthful of milk... i got the warning from a friend and avoided that uncomfortable situation...

Yeah fair enough, good point on the crib. Ehh it was an idea. Im a breast man to begin with so im lovin this. She had D's as it was now she is getting up to almost DD's. And she is starting to get into the "im fat" I just keep my mouth shut to avoid the crying game.

I have already gotten the advice about breast fun. I dont think the ol breast milk probably tasts to good.

I have already gotten the advice about breast fun. I dont think the ol breast milk probably tasts to good.

i know this one dude, kinda a little a-miss in the head if you know what i mean, but HE LOVES IT, FUCKING LOVES IT...

weirdest shit i have ever heard but he says its so sweet and good...
just makes me wanna puke, but whatever floats your boat i guess...

Quoted post[/post]]
Well I thought I would share the news with all of you guys. Im gonna be a daddy some time in June. Im pretty damn excited however being 19 almost 20 and having a baby is kinda scary Im still pretty pumped. Just for the record we have always used a condem and she was on birth control as well. Anyone have any advice getting ready for the baby? Sorry there isnt any exciting drama about all of it haha.
i think we have a new champ of the super sperm. how the hell did you do that? my girls on bc too but no condom. that shit kind of scares me now. but im a broke college kid, no money for condoms. haha

Maybe it's not yours? j/k

But congrats, enjoy it while the kid is young, because they're gonna shit all over you later in life.

Back