Im gonna be a dad.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh no for sure its mine asshole haha. I dont know how the hell it happned either but it did. I wouldnt worry about it though that shit is still 99% sure to work. Shit happens.

I will have to report back on the breast milk..... :ph34r:

and good luck with that 6 weeks post baby...

that shit is gonna suck...
awake all the time, baby crying all the time, and no play for daddy for 6 whole weeks, 6 if you;re lucky that is...

you really don't have to wait that long.

ATTENTION:

DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE PUSSY WHEN YOU'RE G/F IS GOING TO HAVE BIRTH. I WILL ONLY WARN YOU ONCE.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have already gotten the advice about breast fun. I dont think the ol breast milk probably tasts to good.

i know this one dude, kinda a little a-miss in the head if you know what i mean, but HE LOVES IT, FUCKING LOVES IT...

weirdest shit i have ever heard but he says its so sweet and good...
just makes me wanna puke, but whatever floats your boat i guess...

dude thats sick..

I wouldn't cheap out on the diapers..store brands suck.

ask your parents or other people if they still have any old cribs.

Thanks for all of the advice guys. Yeah the very last thing Im going to do is look down below as she is giving birth. I like to think of the vagina as a happy place not a scary place.

About the diapers, what I think we are going to do is start buying them now when I see them on sale and just stock pile that shit. I will just keep an eye out for sales and all that. Thanks agian for all the advice guys.

Good luck man. I can't wait to have my own child in the far future.

Quoted post[/post]]
i think we have a new champ of the super sperm. how the hell did you do that? my girls on bc too but no condom. that shit kind of scares me now. but im a broke college kid, no money for condoms. haha

Some girls just fall into that 1%. Happens from time to time.

Yeah I wouldnt be all that worried about it really. Like stealth said, some times you are that one percent. So hopefully Ill be the one percent for the board.

Yeah I wouldnt be all that worried about it really. Like stealth said, some times you are that one percent. So hopefully Ill be the one percent for the board.

now thats what i call a team player

:werd: Luckily, my girlfriend does well with the birth control. No frightening moments here. *knocks on wood*

Quoted post[/post]]
i dont need to be worried for awhile. we got in a huge fight last night. i was drunk and dont even remember what we fought about. whatever, ill call her a little later.

Quoted post[/post]]

Or.. it's not yours. 0.1% chance of BC not working, or another percent chance it ain't yours.

Occam's Razor.

No I have heard that from everyone. It is mine, I know that much. She hasnt done any thing suspicious. I am positive it is mine. But I understand what you are saying about Occums Razor.

Nice guys, i expect 600 dollars a month from both of you dont make me get the cops involved.....

Back