Im gonna be a dad.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Me -->
av-28908.jpg
<-- Alex
Your Girl----^

:ph34r:

you know what's funny? I actually had that picture as MY avatar, but i was told to 'remove it because it was considered inappropriate'

but, this guy gets away with it. hmm.

Well guess what ladies. I just brought my son home about an hour ago. He is a healthy 8pound 8oz 20inch baby boy. Has all of his fingers and toes. Scored an 8/8 on the apgar scale any thing above a 6 is considred to be really good. I will have pictures up as soon as my folks e-mail them to me.

Congrats. i started reading the beginning of the thread and thought "hmm, this sounds familiar" :laugh: yea i'm tired, whatever

congrats man!!!

my son just turned 5 months yesterday and he his starting to get over that whole waking up every few hours thing. He sleeps for 6 hours or more now woo woo!!!!!!

Time to pass the sleepness nights torch to my man Drake :woowoo:

Here a tip: Do not try and get work done when he is asleep!!! When he sleeps, you and your girl sleep! Trust me, you'll thank me later :)

Yeah thats what we have been doing. He punches out we are right behind him. But its good to hear that strategy from someone else. He slept for a good 3 hours last night stright.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah fair enough, good point on the crib. Ehh it was an idea. Im a breast man to begin with so im lovin this. She had D's as it was now she is getting up to almost DD's. And she is starting to get into the "im fat" I just keep my mouth shut to avoid the crying game.

I have already gotten the advice about breast fun. I dont think the ol breast milk probably tasts to good.

If you don't want those puppies to deflate don't have her breast feed.

as far as advise is concerned work in shift. my wife would go to be at like 8pm and I'd stay up till 11pm or so. The wife would get up early and I slept a little later. From the day Amanda came home she was on a 4-5hr sleep schedule so it wasn't to bad, by 2 months she was sleeping 7-8hours at a clip.

well good luck.

Back