I'm Gonna Be A Daddy!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You can teach your kid to crawl under the car and work on the parts down there, so you don't have to jack it up.

I'd sell off both of your cars then buy yourself a basic good running 4 door car like a cheap accord. Then after the baby comes out and you're use to the new cost of living then go and spend some bucks on a nice ride.

However, if you're making really good money and don't mind spending it on a car then have at it.

BTW Audi's come both turbo and AWD.

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 15 2005, 03:02 AM
I'd sell off both of your cars then buy yourself a basic good running 4 door car like a cheap accord. Then after the baby comes out and you're use to the new cost of living then go and spend some bucks on a nice ride.

However, if you're making really good money and don't mind spending it on a car then have at it.

BTW Audi's come both turbo and AWD.
[post=499449]Quoted post[/post]​

The CRX i am definately going to sell. the Golf i'm going to trade in. cost of living is going to stay the same. both my parents and her parents don't want either of us to leave so that's not a problem. i just don't wanna have to pay insurance on 3 cars when all i need is 2 (my girl's and mine)...i'm not planning on actually buying the car till around september. Audi's in my price range aren't putting out the power i'm interested in. the Legacy IMO is almost perfect. 2.5 litre, turbo, AWD. only down fall is that i didn't want to spend more than 25k, but what's another 1k for a car i'm going to absolutely enjoy, especially since it's going to be a comfortable ride for my child.
thanks for all the replies and Congrats

me and my friends fiance teach their daughter all kinds of shit

"bittsss"

"yo" (i got her only to say it to black people, I'm black BTW and it's funny as hell walking through the mall)

She taught her to get her own diapera too...

they've kept her away from the beer

if she is old enough to get her own diaper, wouldn't that mean she's old enough to potty train? :blink:
my Pug and my Pit only bark at black people so that's done and taken care of :p
anyone know where to find that Recaro car seat? or any other dope ass car seat for that matter?

BTW-going to Subara today, i'll let you know how the Legacy feels. STi is just too much money for now.

shes on the singing toilet thing trainer. w/e....

now thats some funny shit when we're drunk. She thinks she's SO special cause her toilet sings when she pees in it.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 15 2005, 12:38 PM
shes on the singing toilet thing trainer. w/e....

She thinks she's SO special cause her toilet sings when she pees in it.
[post=499534]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: ...creative way to get your kid to piss and shit tho

are you saying get a gsr over the subaru??? lol i sure hope not. cuz id much rather have a solid NEW car thats all under warranty and 250hp awd over a used gsr with nothing covering parts...that you know youll break.

hondas are cheaper and easier to replace parts.

I would also have to pick the GSR over the subbie. I don't like payments.

its called warranty my friend. replacing shit will cost a minimal if anything. id rather have a more refined solid car that will spank gsrs all day long with no mods.. well cept a boost controller hehe oh, and it looks absolutely SICK

Originally posted by brian11to1@May 15 2005, 06:49 PM
GSR + Boost = Cool.

Car Payments + NO Boost = not cool.
[post=499675]Quoted post[/post]​

:( So true...

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 15 2005, 10:15 PM
its called warranty my friend. replacing shit will cost a minimal if anything. id rather have a more refined solid car that will spank gsrs all day long with no mods.. well cept a boost controller hehe oh, and it looks absolutely SICK
[post=499774]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: ...I looked at a white one today. very sexy! and i'm going to get the one with the spoiler...looks hot. gonna add the sunroof option as well. car will be around $27,100 w/all the options i want and delivery charge. i didn't get to test drive one because all the salesman were too busy dealing with other customers. so i said i'll come back. should of seen the look on their face when i left because they knew i was an absolute sale lol...oh well, as soon as i sell my CRX, i'm off to Subaru. there's only 1 Subaru dealer out here. anyone in so cal know a dealer in the area where i can get a good deal?

Future mods:Turbo Timer, Boost Controller, Turbo-Back Exaust, Intake, FMIC, CF-Hood (maybe), and last but not least, a bigger turbo :eek: :ph34r: :D ...can't forget the Recaro car seat ;)

BTW- the Recaro car seat is for children 30lbs - 80lbs :( gonna have to rock a regular car seat for the first year or so.

I'm STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i doubt your kid is gonna appreciate the loudness of the car with those mods (more specifically the exhaust). Seriously, first just turn up the boost a few pounds and see how that feels, then go from there... plus, you gonna be able to afford the payments, ins, cost for those parts, AND a kid??

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 16 2005, 01:16 AM
i doubt your kid is gonna appreciate the loudness of the car with those mods (more specifically the exhaust). Seriously, first just turn up the boost a few pounds and see how that feels, then go from there... plus, you gonna be able to afford the payments, ins, cost for those parts, AND a kid??
[post=499840]Quoted post[/post]​

it's not gonna be that loud, trust me :ph34r: :p
and i never said those mods are in order and that they will happen in or aroound the same time period. It's gonna be a "slowly but surely" process, in terms of the mods.

as far as cost goes, we are moving into my girl's parents house (my mom wouldn't mind us staying with her tho either) i already have my Golf payment (which i will be trading in) and an Insurance payment for 3 cars. When i get the Legacy it'll just be 2 insurance payments (mine and my girl's, i'm getting rid of the CRX), i get my 3 year driving "premium" on top of that. Now the cost of my child is going to be relatively cheap. my girl is on her parents insurance policy so doctors appointments and what-not will be taken care of. Formula, diapers, oitments, ECT i can get from my mother, she works at a childrens hospital.

I know it sounds like we are both depending on our parents but for these first few months were are. After that period is over, I will be made permanent (i work for the school district here in town) i will be getting paid more and will have benefits. in the mean time my girl will still be going to school for Nursing to eventually become a Nurse Practitioner(SP?) We have a plan. when we get to our current goal, our parents will be taken care of as well. just like the mods: "slowly but surely" process.

Back