I'm gonna make a beer tower...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I'm gettin a little tipsy.

So of course I have to have a genius idea and a better reason to wht I should kill the entiee 30 pack.

I can make a BEEEEEEER TOWER/PYRAMID.

When I had my own place, I libed with this chick and she would never let me do it or ruin my fun after 5-6 beers, knock it over and throw the cans out.

I;'m noit editing my post...its too time consuming.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm gettin a little tipsy.

So of course I have to have a genius idea and a better reason to wht I should kill the entiee 30 pack.

I can make a BEEEEEEER TOWER/PYRAMID.

When I had my own place, I libed with this chick and she would never let me do it or ruin my fun after 5-6 beers, knock it over and throw the cans out.

I;'m noit editing my post...its too time consuming.
You should do it...?

When I stayed in my old house, we killed like 4 30 packs one weekend...we superglued the cans together in like 3 or 4 pillars, and put them along one wall of the house. It was awesome.

like this?
med_gallery_35984_225_83563.jpg

The pile of beer cans at Niagara CRX meets is enough to build a cabin.

That said, my friend once decorated his christmas tree with Budweiser cans. And you know what ?

It looked really good.

I was drunk and passed out, but I just sobered up and randomly woke up.

I did make a beer tower in my living room and meant to tell everyone not to knock it over but I passed out before they got home and they destroyed it.

Quoted post[/post]]
I usually do too. Buty I was trying to get smashed.

I'm going to have to dig up the pic of my bro-in-law's christmas tree from last year. Keystone would have paid a sponsorship if they had seen it. all keystone cans, (budwiser angel though, as it was the "king of beers" so they felt it would be apropriate) and beer boxes as presents. It actually looked really nice.

*edit* Just so you know that my bro in law isn't some country shit kickin' hill-billy with a beer tree I thought I'd toss in an edit and tell you he in in college and lives in a house with 5 other kids.

LMAO...my ex gf's stepfather was a rednecked PA hillbilly. He drove a pile of shit '81 F100. Lived in a trailer, worked as a painter and got drunk every single day after work for 8 years. With the money he's spent on beer, he could at least put a DP on a house.

Saw a guy's family on tv, probably discovery, said he bought a six pack a day(bottles and cans) and made a whole house out of them.

It looked like more than six a day though...

i have 28 1/2 beers drank. im fuck in half drunk and have no camera to make a pyramid. although i am having a great time. this deep, anything on tv is funny minus infomercials.

Quoted post[/post]]
i have 28 1/2 beers drank. im fuck in half drunk and have no camera to make a pyramid. although i am having a great time. this deep, anything on tv is funny minus infomercials.

:worthy: :worthy:

Now THAT is a drunken post at it's finest. lmao

Sig material? :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:worthy: :worthy:

Now THAT is a drunken post at it's finest. lmao

Sig material? :)
i actually remember that too....and i finished the rest.

come to think of it, that was a great night. me and my best friend drinking our asses of in front of our respective girls, then when they left i got great sex and good food.

Back