I'm in a dilemna

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

w00t! I made a decision and am moving on. Second offer came through which was a tad bit less in salary but offered many more positives than my first offer (Vacation time, free soda/water/starbucks/teas as well as my own window office :)) I'll be starting June 11 after my vacation in Vegas and a week at the homestead building my deck/patio....

Congrats man. Hope everything goes well with your new employer. I'm the same way about companies, smaller the better. You never really feel like you are actually doing anything to contribute, makes you fell worthless in a way.

Thanks guys, I'm really excited to get started (well after vacation I will be, I'm more excited for that...)

w00t!

Congratulations.

That's pretty sick you get to go on vacation for two weeks before you even start work.

so when do you start your new job? or you think your current company will cough up the extra $$ to keep you?

So my wife is in a dilemna now too ;)

25% increase
4 Weeks vacation
Unlimited Sick Time
Free Lunch each day
FREE health insurance (top of the line Blue Cross Plan - so its a raise for me too as I carry our insurances)
Same commute each day
401k, matches dollar for dollar up to 6%
etc.

She's been at her present company for 10 years. Only thing that she's worried about is the fact that we want to start a family soon and would feel bad if she gets preggo and needs to be out of work for 2 months...

Thoughts? I'm all for her doing it...

Back