I'm in a F#$% up mood today.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Sorry for my blantent posting, my corney puns, and a mix of stupid lame jokes....

I'm just in a strange mood....

I worked all week-end, and all night last night...sweating my ass off trying to get an aircraft flight accepted...and we had success. And I started physical theripy for my back last week. Last thursday, the lady stuck 4 small shock probs around the pain in my back, and laid a huge ice pad on it, turned up the current to a point, and I was sleeping like a baby. That night I was feeling a little better, but after I relaxed a little bit, the pain came back two fold...and that was last thursday....so I've been in more pain, and working more all week-end..

Then today, a different lady hit me two electric pads, and a huge ice pack and set them a little stronger on the current....lower on my back...

My butt was twitching to Huey Lewis and the news that that had playing on the radio....and the butt was getting sore ass hell....I guess the muscle that runs down from the L2-L3 spine is connected to the butt....who knows...but after a while it started to feel good. Then the buzzer went off for them to remove the electrode...but the lady was held up talking to someone else for 10 more minutes...so my ass was still jilting to the radio...

Then she came back, removed the electrodes and ice, and stuck some papper towel down my shorts. And then squirted some ultra-sound gel on my back...and then pulled out an ultra-sound wand and used it to give me a deep heated back massage....

when it was all over.....hot damn.:eek: I didn't have any pain when I stood up, or walked out, or drove the stiff suspensioned Z home 33 miles, sat down at the house...and I was still amazed at the lose of the pain....I actually felt like doing something...but I can't. I'm affraid if I fall asleep and when I wake up if the pain will come back double fold again.. :(

So I'm in a good mood, and a bad mood, at the same time...and I can't wait til thursday to get shocked again.... :D

ive been laying into that allcity n00b all day. geebus.

cant wait to go home and tie one on.

Back