I'm in D.C.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondarin

Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer.
VIP
I just got to D.C. this morning. I came with the Texas Tech EcoCAR team. we're here for competition finals. It's my first time here

There is an Ethiopian restaurant there in D.C. that is amazing. Ill have to dig though my receipts to see what the name of it is. The honey wine they have is delicious. Make sure you take some time to go see the sights.

we plan to do plenty of sight seeing as the dynamic proportion of the competition is over. We are going to the White House in the morning.

Meh, skip that and go straight to air and space, natural history, maybe see the spy museum (not free) Go ride up the pencil, then if you have time, go see the white house.

white-house.jpg

There you go. Now you don't need to see it. Add a fence in front of your view, and you've got pretty much the real life sight.

Use the metro, it will make life easier.

Go to Georgetown for food/night life.

I've been back there twice and havnt been to the white house. Id rather see the museums and what not. I didn't have time to hit up the Spy Museum though :(

I was just on the radio in brownwood, TX. It was a call-in interview

i did the white house way back in the day
forgot to take an Altoids type container out of my pocket going through the metal detector and got to see the nice hospitality of the secret service, lol

I got back yesterday. It was a great trip! I toured the White House, the Air and Space Museum, and saw the Lincoln Memorial. And to top it off, our awards dinner and ceremony were in the Library of Congress. It definitely ranks as the number 1 building I've seen in terms of interior architecture.

Back