im in love

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice. It'd be better if it was blue though.

I like German engineering. Mostly simple, but sophisticated at the same time. I'm half German, which makes me half simple too. :blink:

I would give up a testicle for that. Definitely. That car has enough balls to compensate for my lack of one.

:werd: i guess i'll never be a BMW man- and no i'm not saying that hondas are the greatest cars ever adn blah blah blah- that M3 is a nice car, no doubt about that, but no quite my style- maybe i'm just too poor to understand :lmao:

Originally posted by complicity@Feb 13 2004, 08:57 AM
there's also a right-hand drive SiR on ebay :/

YAY

jerkit.gif

Don't throw stones...you live in a glass house.

Relax guys, no one here likes hondas because they've been around them so long. So they're moving on to Ms and 240sx's and shit like that...eventually they'll get bored of those and move on to Mercedes Benz's or whatever...so yeah.

I like Hondas. And I don't know, maybe it is because every other taxi cab and Polizei car is an M3, or they are more plentiful than a Ford in Detroit here, but they just don't pump my nads. But if someone sold me a US spec one cheap, I'd definitely take it and run it through the mod factory before taking it home.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 13 2004, 04:20 PM
Don't throw stones...you live in a glass house.

Relax guys, no one here likes hondas because they've been around them so long. So they're moving on to Ms and 240sx's and shit like that...eventually they'll get bored of those and move on to Mercedes Benz's or whatever...so yeah.

...that was clever, very clever, you are so very clever. Also, I'm calm, very calm as a matter of fact. I'm just saying, don't you find it odd to try to single someone out for pointing out another car that is not just a run of the mill car? I guess it didn't meet the criteria of things worthy enough to be mentioned on an internet message board about hondas.

Back