im in love

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 13 2004, 01:20 PM
Don't throw stones...you live in a glass house.

Relax guys, no one here likes hondas because they've been around them so long. So they're moving on to Ms and 240sx's and shit like that...eventually they'll get bored of those and move on to Mercedes Benz's or whatever...so yeah.

i still like hondas

i think the only person on the site who says they don't like hondas is B, and thats just cuz he has that unfinshed project in his garage :lol: ... honestly, if you think you're too good for a honda, wtf are you doing on this site? just to hang out in the members lounge? or to jump on the "hate honda and get a 240" bandwagon?

Originally posted by B16+Feb 13 2004, 06:47 PM-->
revolution8k
@Feb 13 2004, 01:20 PM
Don't throw stones...you live in a glass house.

Relax guys, no one here likes hondas because they've been around them so long. So they're moving on to Ms and 240sx's and shit like that...eventually they'll get bored of those and move on to Mercedes Benz's or whatever...so yeah.

i still like hondas

i think the only person on the site who says they don't like hondas is B, and thats just cuz he has that unfinshed project in his garage :lol: ... honestly, if you think you're too good for a honda, wtf are you doing on this site? just to hang out in the members lounge? or to jump on the "hate honda and get a 240" bandwagon?

Are you referring to me or just saying that in general? cause I don't hate hondas, well except for my Honda transmission.... ;)

I like hondas, not fwd though,

any hoot, nice ride, driven one, raced one and beat them in my HOnda, yes NA mofo's, easy kill :)

to the peep who comapred that to the skyline, I would choose the skyline,

inline 6, twin turbo, awd VS. inline 6, NA, rwd............................let me guess, it's a bmw...lol

all good fellas..

id take the r33 over the bmw any day.

but then, id never drive it anywhere.

m3 > skyline for daily driver purposes

Back