I'm leaving the Nest...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MokujinX5

I'm going to a university in less than a week and a half... what's your best advice for me? Serious advice...

Girls, classes, frats, everything... whatcha got?

eat raman noodles cheap food and leaves lots extra money for drinking

Chris rolled in yesterday and we were celebrating that the week was halfway over.

Yukon Jack followed by red wine with dinner >>>>>> me

I don't think I have to worry about that since I'm a guy, but yeah... I take my drink everywhere with me... even to the can.

My ex almost had a problem with that... we went to a party with a bunch of dudes she knew (I told her I don't trust them) she thought I was paranoid or jealous. It was scary cuase she'd keep going in and out of consiousness. She'd be slurring real bad one moment, then the next, look up as us (me and this girl Stephanie) and ask "What's wrong?" all serious like. Then the dude who invited her comes up to me and is like "Hey, Allen... you can drop her off at my apartment, I'll make sure nothing happens." I soooo could have decked him right there, but I knew no one there so decided against it. No, she didn't stay at his apartment that night.

Another time (after we broke up), she was hanging out with the same dudes I told her I didn't like and she almost got raped... they slipped her something again. Luckily this other chick that was with her walked in on her and the dude and stopped everything. Get this: my ex tells me... "I don't think I'm going to go over there by myself again"... WHY WOULD YOU GO AGAIN ANYWAY???? Stupid broad...

Yeah baby!!! those Snakebites were awesome....

Eric, we're going to be drunk for 5 days straight.

Oh, and MokujinX5....stay away from the frats y0. I don't know you, but I'm SURE you can find friends without paying several thousand dollars a year for a Find-A-Friend service.

go to class and do well in your studies,
but make sure to have a good time as well.

the rules of college:
  • liquor before beer, in the clear; beer before liquor, never been sicker
  • always, ALWAYS, wear a jimmy cap. college girls are disease ridden whores. Trust, you don't want a qtip shoved half-way down your pee-hole for a test.
  • GO TO CLASS at least 90% of the time. Don't sleep through exams. Don't show up high/drunk.
  • Become friends, or at least firendly with your advisor. It will help get you into filled classes, or last minuete changes, or simple guidance about your circulum.
  • PICK A MAJOR FRESH YEAR AND STICK TO IT. changing majors after 2nd semester = 10 yr plan = not happening = dropping out. Even if you don't give a shit about your major, i'd suggest you don't change. simply minor in the one you want to do now. that way, you will graduate with X degree, and a minor in Y... and any degree is better than no degree, and with the minor, you will be fine.
  • And most importantly, become friends with your RA. you'll stay out of trouble much easier that way.
  • Eat ramen so you have money for beer/going out.
  • park your car in a safe place. become friends with security guards so they no you and your car. don't drive like an ass around campus so they hate you and your car. getting booted sucks.
that should cover it :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 14 2003, 01:14 PM
the rules of college:
  • And most importantly, become friends with your RA. you'll stay out of trouble much easier that way.

he's not joking being friends with your RA can save your ass big time.

get a keg and ALWAYS keep it full. possibly a small backup keg if the main one runs dry.

okay.. you dont goto class at all, you study for test and during that free time, you get drunk as fuck and fuck every chick you can (as long as they are acceptable)

Back