i'm lost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

excivic

i just put a b16a1 out of a 91 civic sir into my 94 ex and it won't run? changed the harness, distributor, header, msd sci ignition, remote coil, 68mm throttle body, beru plugs, nology wires, skunk2 chipped and programmed p28 ecu, venom injectors made for the 94 ex, i've don it all and still can't get the car to run. it has spark, fuel, air, timing is good and so is the compression. i'm losing it, what the hell can i do?????

all new ground wires, all main grounds are 4 gauge, plus some secdary 8 gauge, car turns over fast.

I suggest checking for fuel at each injector, if you know how to correctly use a test light when it comes to injector wiring than thats your easiet route if not your going to have to remove the injector and check to see if they are all spraying. Also check to see if you have spark at each plug. If one or more are not working correctly, you may not get the car to run properly or at all.

it turns over good it just won't start. i've checked for spark in #1 and #3 cylinders, both good and all spark plugs are wet with fuel.

hmmmm..not sure.

maybe a push, had that issue once.

Back