Im moving in feb.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not true, i found two houses for rent in cali, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom for 700 and 800 a month.
the 3 bedroom also has 4 and a half acres of land.

oh, and you forgot to mention the hurricanes.
lol

Ya ok, in Bakersfield...

Ya ok, in Bakersfield...

Yeah, lol.

Lemme quote NOFX for a sec.
NOFX - Instant Crassic said:
I'm swimming in a sea of pee
I'm hiking up a big mountain of poo
I feel like rolling in glass when I'm without you

I'm diving in a bowl of puke
I'm fly fishing a stream of puss
That's how I feel when something separates us

I'm living in Bakersfield
I'm at a month long hip-hop festival

I know B says man up, but at age 20 even with kids, not sure how much of a man you can really be.

Age is no excuse what so ever, I was 20 when my son was born. I was going to school 3 nights a week (ITT Tech), working 45 to 50 hours a week and raising a family with zero help from anyone.

Point is mintoxik, you have no reason for not providing for your family. Do what you think is best for them. Never mind what is fair to whos family, you need to provide for your family and if that means moving to Cali do it, if it means staying where your at do it. When kids are involved your wants take a back seat to their needs.

thanks drake thats what I'm trying to figure out
and undr8d I'm not thinking whats best for me I havnt thought of me in a while so don't judge me and assume shit that you no nothing about.

Mind me asking why you already have two kids when you're only 20... I'm just curious...

and you forgot earthquakes, mud slides, fires, gangs, taxes, liberals,

bah, i could go on for hours.
forgot cancer. seems everthing causes it there.

and you forgot earthquakes, mud slides, fires, gangs, taxes, liberals,

bah, i could go on for hours.

forgot cancer. seems everthing causes it there.

Also, don't forget about the Governator. Fuckin' dude can travel through time and kill you ten years ago...

the-terminator.jpg

Back