I'm never drinking again. Well not really

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
Saturday night was my fraternity's spring formal. Check in at the hotel was at 4 but it didn't start until 7. Well I started with Captain and Coke with random shots of SoCo and lime and Liquid Cocaine mixed in. So by the time it started I was feeling pretty good. Then the bartender knew what a Madras was and it was all downhill from there.

The actual formal was fun but I remember very little of the after party. Apparently we continued doing shots, I cursed off some lady who said she had to be up early, we hung out with a 16 year old crew team, a few of us pissed out the 6th floor window, and I broke my favorite belt.

I woke up and felt fine but that was only because I was still drunk. After waking a few friends up with a few patented Hogan Leg Drops a few of us figured why not continue drinking. So we drank most of yesterday too. I'm learning the hard way that you don't stay drunk for almost 36 hours. I'm really hurting. It was fun and all but I'm still wondering if it was worth it, haha.

just drink a few glasses of water here and there to balance the alchohol out a bit.

oh and the best remedy for a hang over is 2 hours after you STOP drinking you will have a headache....let the headache finish then go to bed.....works everytime..... or you could just stay drunk....thats works too LOL!

You need to adjust your concepts of "Formal".

Bunch of low-brow animals :)

My formal was Friday. Open bar dude.

Madras are :ghey: and most any bartender should know how to make one. They make them at Macaroni Grill.

I'm with you on the peeing on stuff though. Managed to take a leak on the windshield of a car in downtown Trenton, which clearly I thought was a bush or a place that wasn't very public as apparently I was waving my thing around. I didn't remember it, but the girlfriend asked me what it was that I said I peed on the night before when I came running back in and that jogged my memory. Drunk people doing silly things.

Post up some pics.

GLA7035.JPG

My formal was Friday. Open bar dude.

Madras are :ghey: and most any bartender should know how to make one. They make them at Macaroni Grill.
Well the way I make them it is a triple. I just like OJ and cranberry by themselves anyway. But yea it was a shit show.

Bartender's Hangover Remedy- Ginger Ale and bitters. Followed by plenty of water and some Tylenol.

Here we go. Apparently I took pics with everybody's date because mine never actually made it there.
RCB2.jpg
RCB5.jpg
RCB2.jpg
RCB5.jpg

RCB7.jpg
RCB1.jpg

RCB11.jpg

RCB1.jpg

Then a few randoms
RCB6.jpg

RCB4.jpg

RCB4.jpg
RCB6.jpg

RCB9.jpg
RCB10.jpg

Who doesn't love a good bagpipe solo?
RCB3.jpg

And then one where I'm Jesus.
RCB8.jpg

When the really funny ones of all the shenanigans surface I'll post them too.

Last edited:
Before you ask about the kilts it began in 2003 when the guy playing the bagpipes and a few friends decided they wanted it to be a Rowan TKE thing to wear a kilt. Now it is a national TKE thing. Our national office all owns and wears them every chance they get.

so which girl did you sleep with?
Did I mention I woke up drunk and my date never actually made it there?

Besides we were at the Crown Plaza in Cherry Hill and half our rooms were at the Holiday Inn down the street because the Crown overbooked. Well about an hour after everyone got back to the Holiday Inn (where I was staying but never actually made it back there) they kicked out our entire party. So technically I had no bed to use either.

Good point. I'm surprised everyone assumed they were girls. They were but I'm still surprised. But no, I'm 21 and I'm pretty sure a 16 year old's father would have kicked my drunken ass. Not to mention I have some morals, not a lot, but some.

Our's was not this weekend but the one before that. Had a bunch of fun. Although here is one of the pics of me...

n6601563_30740804_30.jpg

and no I did not finish it and go animal house style.

One of the things our chapter does (Sigma tau gamma) is the night before our formal, we rent a bus and drive all over the county to a bunch of diffrent bars and always have a ton of beer on the bus. Ends up being tons of fun (although I didn't remember the last bar this year)

Good point. I'm surprised everyone assumed they were girls. They were but I'm still surprised. But no, I'm 21 and I'm pretty sure a 16 year old's father would have kicked my drunken ass. Not to mention I have some morals, not a lot, but some.
why the hell would you hang out with a bunch of 16 year old GUYS???
21 vs 16? just use your friends name and you're all set :p

why the hell would you hang out with a bunch of 16 year old GUYS???
21 vs 16? just use your friends name and you're all set :p
I would gladly get a bunch of 16 year old guys hammered the night before a crew event.

I don't see the point of hanging out with 16 year old girls. Just asking for allegations. Even though my 19 year old friend did actually hook up with one of them. The same friend that we all high-fived as he was slamming his date.

Back