pink shirts...

• ok once in a while

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'm jeffie, nuff said

• all the t

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
ok, so its laundry day like you read about... so like the only clean shirt i have is a fuscia/muave colored polo shirt.
fuck it. i'll wear it.

all day, i've been taking shit from people about it.
the chicks say it looks good.
the guys are calling me a fag.

and the kicker....

i just get a call from someone in our PA office, who asked me about the shirt! LOL! me wearing a pink shirt has crossed state lines.

WTF?

So, do any of you guys wear pink shirts, or am i a homo for doing so?

I rock pink polos all the time, the new style y0. Never had a problem with from the ladies, thats for damn sure. As far the fellas, all I can say is I'm not insecure about my sexual preference, unlike some people.

:zipper_mouth:

pink shirts are...
gay.
ok once in a while
i'm jeffie, nuff said
all the time

Pink shirts are all the time.
No wait... Pink shirts are I'm jeffie, nuff said.

Wear a frikken pink shirt. I couldn't imagine you in one, but hey I still close my eyes and remember your mohawk.

didn't you used to drive a Del Sol ? I thought you had to be secure about your sexuality to drive one of those.

i would have raided the laundry basket or something...
burn it

the ladies might like it, sure, but will any of them ever call you?

'A couple of years ago we couldn't have given away pink T-shirts," admits Roger Wade, creative director at Boxfresh. "Now it's our bestselling colour. It has gone from last choice to first."

You see, there is a significant change in the air. Until recently, straight men just didn't do pink. But just as they embraced man-bags with pride and not a flutter of femininity, fashionable heterosexual men are adopting pink as their new favourite colour. Witness Jude Law wearing a pink shirt in the soon-to-be-released remake of Alfie, saying, "If you ooze masculinity like some of us do, you have no reason to fear pink." Observe Lee Ryan from Blue thrashing about on the stage of T4's Pop Beach in a hot-pink T-shirt. Check out the dapper-duo Big Boi and Andre 3000 of OutKast forever sporting pale-pink Lacoste polo shirts, pink shirts and pastel cardigans, or Justin Timberlake in a pink shirt and matching stripy tie.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/style/story/0,,1327808,00.html

pink shirts are only ok if you rock the man bag with it...

no one i work with (whos single) is really all that attractive... so its no big deal. all the hot ones are married/engaged :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
no one i work with (whos single) is really all that attractive... so its no big deal. all the hot ones are married/engaged :cry:

So wear it to the Hondaswap Pree Spring Swap Meet y0!

/get flamed

Chicks like guys in pink cause it makes us look 'sensitive' or like we will 'listen' to their feelings/thoughts/etc.

BUMP for pink shirts.

my girl said she would buy me some pink. i said i wouldnt ever wear it even if it was her birthday. i ripped on all my friends when they wore pink as they would to me. none of them wear pink anymore.

anyone can look really good without looking gay. try a little harder than wearing pink.

Honestly. Clothes do not make you "gay" looking or whatever.

But shit. DO what yo uwant. Whatever makes you look good.

Honestly, I look good in reds/blues because I have blue eyes, so when I'm on the prowl for the the ladies I tend to wear those colors. But maybe in your case its pink.

chicks dig gay guys
nuff said

yea, for things like chatting, watching gay shows, douching, and shopping, but not for IDB'in

and lets be honest here...
men don't want chicks around for shits and giggles...

its ok everyonce in a while

i have one or two... chicks dig em

if your manly enough to wear a pink shirt every once in a while and pick chicks up while wearing it. its not gay at all

i feel pink is for the guys that dont know what to wear so they venture into fem teritory so of corse they will like it cuz it matches what they already have on. fuck that pink is for bitches. yeah with your occational laundry day where last week you fucked up and mixed reds and whites and got a pink shirt and thats what you got to wear this week, thats cool cuz thats a guy thing and then you gotta man up and wear it. but choosing to buy and wear a pink shirt is kinda flamerific if i do say so myself

but if you drive a 350+whp pink civic thats the shit and i wouldnt say shit.

I hate the pink trend. I think it's retarded. "You'll wear pink if you're secure in your sexuality." Fuck that. It looks stupid, and the only reason people do it is because it's 'cool'. Sure if you look good in it, rock it. But don't do it just because it's cool to follow the way of the buffalo.

Back