pink shirts...

• ok once in a while

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'm jeffie, nuff said

• all the t

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
I hate the pink trend. I think it's retarded. "You'll wear pink if you're secure in your sexuality." Fuck that. It looks stupid, and the only reason people do it is because it's 'cool'. Sure if you look good in it, rock it. But don't do it just because it's cool to follow the way of the buffalo.
:withstupid:
Trendism is cool.
We drive hondas :cry:
My thoughts and hopes:
F&F3 comes out, Nissan sales go up 500%, ricers crash their new drift mobile into poles.
Nissans in junkyards, nissans get stolen, nissans get more cool altezzas.
Less honda ricers, less hondas being stolen, less rice for us.. i hope this happens.
Oh yea, back to pink shirts.
:lame:

Quoted post[/post]]
about it.
the chicks say it looks good.
the guys are calling me a fag.

Now you know what its somewhat like to be me.

If I had to pick one.

Guys thinking Im cool and not getting girls.
or guys thinking Im gay but girls who wont leave me alone.

HMmmmm

yeah.

call me gay all you want, at least Im nailing rachelle and if not her I have some hot ass fall back chicks.

B enjoy your gayness. but keep in mind, in order to make it work so you don't really seem gay you need to pick up at least 1 girl.

i know several people that wear those light pink shirts.. i suppose its ok some times.. metrosexuals wear them.. sooooo.. i dont know man.. its up to you i guess

a LOT of girls like the look, and some girls dont. right now, pink is in for dudes. I think i personally look dumb in pink, thanks to my very light pigment. some guys can pull it off, my friend wheres some pink shirts and a pink hat sometimes, he can pull it off tho.

my girlfriend makes fun of guys that wear pink shirts... thank god. people only do it because its trendy right now(as stated). Its a crappy trend(as stated). all current trends are crappy. when i think about it all the stereotypes and their trends are all just basically borrowing from past trends, except for pink shirts/metrosexual dressing/being gay. looks like thats the only new trend around here, aaaaaand.... its gay.

ever since I can remember i been poppin my colla, poppin poppin my colla

/triplesixmafia

Quoted post[/post]]
no one i work with (whos single) is really all that attractive... so its no big deal. all the hot ones are married/engaged :cry:

married/engaged girls go to work to flirt. that's what makes it fun. you can do whatever then go home with a clean conscience. and if something happens to the girl's relationship, you are available for the rebound.

as for the shirt deal, nothing wrong with a little pink. my gf actually bought me some. they are cool, just don't wear a bunch of jewelry really tight jeans.

I'll rock pink shirts before I rock a popped collar--

"Chuck Norris once went to a frat party, and proceeded to roundhouse kick every popped collar in sight. He then drank three kegs and shit on their floor, just because he's Chuck Norris."

Fuck popped collars, and not just because of Chuck Norris.

Quoted post[/post]]

"Chuck Norris once went to a frat party, and proceeded to roundhouse kick every popped collar in sight. He then drank three kegs and shit on their floor, just because he's Chuck Norris."

That is by far the funniest "chuck norris fact" I have seen yet. The picture this paints in my mind is keeping my laughing for hours.

But i'm high so what do I know.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

That is by far the funniest "chuck norris fact" I have seen yet. The picture this paints in my mind is keeping my laughing for hours.

But i'm high so what do I know.
Something like this?

gallery_35984_225_9497.jpg

Back