Im new here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cartune

Hi im cartune im from ga, i guess to start off a buddy of mine just bought a gsr and im kinda in the market i was really big into mini trucks i owned a 97 toyota tacoma slammed and bagged but my girlfriend was driving it and a guy ran a redlight and slammed into the side of it and it got totalled. now im out looking for a gsr. i drove my buddies and its bad ass i was impressed with it, so now im trying to find me one. so maybe i cant get some ideas on what to look for, like one already fixed up or build one up myself me personally i dont have alot of time to work on cars so i guess id like to find one thats already fixed up. any ideas where to start looking.

yeah im not to good with that sort of stuff was contantly reminded about that in school too. ill see what i can do.

Punctuation will keep you from getting roasted on this site. And for the love of God DON'T bring back dead threads like every other noob out there...

Try Craigslist. They're always a ton of cars for sale on their, both stock and modded...

welcome - hope you find the car you're looking for. personally i wouldn't be scared of a little work - but yeah if you're not up for a project car, steer clear of them - they can suck you in!

Woohoo another person from Ga. I was beginning to think I was the only one. Welcome and good luck.

/\ ok thanks ha ha yeah i used to have a 91 crx si when i was 18 loved that car, but it had almost 300k on it and decided to die, at the time i didnt really know what i had and i sold it to a junk yard <--- that now i see was straight dumbass. but cant do anything about that now. well cant wait to find one but ill post up once i do.

Last edited:
yeah ga is the place to be, savannah huh its nice down there been a few times had a couple friends that went to scad.

no pics of the mini truck not on my laptop anyways i have some that i had taken witha dispossable camera once it got to the junk yard or where ever it ended up but nothing on the computer. and im in lincolnton ga.

oh and i found a acura i think im going to try and get heres some pics. lmk what you think.

IMG00113.jpg

IMG00255.jpg

IMG00258.jpg

sorry the pics arent that good i guess he took them with his phone and sent them to me.

S2000 seats? And what year is it by the way? It's got a 98+ front end, but the rear looks 94-97ish...

yeah its a 96 gsr with a 2000 fornt end he dont have those seats anymore he has the old black gsr seats in it and it wont have the 00 front its going back to a 95 96 front end. he is taking the suspension off i dont want it im going to th tokico struts and coilovers.

it has the type r valve cover, he says it has the type r throttle body intake manifold, itr cams i cant remember what pulleys it has but not stock from what i can tell, headers full exhaust, stage 2 act clutch and exedy 12 lb flyweel, has a skunk2 shift knob and type r shifter. i went and seen it and drove it its super nice rides like a demon trying to get from the pits of hell. has the full cold air intake and i think thats about it.

so what do you guys think. im wanting some hx's but i like rota slips and the rota spokes not sure what there called but the ones that look like the hx's. so trying to take it back to the stock look i dont like ground effects so wont be none of that. anyways thats about it.

Why is he changing the front end again...That seems like a lot of trouble and it seems to me like you would want something that hasnt been chopped up a bunch of times. How much does he want for the car? Just so you know there is only one header.
I didnt realize you were from Ga too robert.

welcome.

wanna buy a bagged Ranger? im selling my bagged 1995 Ford Ranger Splash...

Back