im new here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Nov 12 2003, 01:23 AM
holy shiy, she got the picture to work, that's better than like 90% of the tards on this board. :worthy:

im smarter than most gurls. just cuz im a girl doesnt mean im dumb. i even learned how to use the quote button. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 11 2003, 10:25 PM
i got the one on the right

:ph34r:

You should ban yourself for that one. lol

you'd be amazed at how many dumbasses can't even figure that out..

B, the one on the right just turned 6...

Originally posted by 90 accord@Nov 12 2003, 01:24 AM
hehe. i would if i didn't have this.. :D :p :ph34r: :spin:

s3f2a1709d7894.jpg

yes, she's on the left...

theyr pretty. are they your daughters?

lol. the one on the left is my girlfriend, and the on on the right is her cousin :)

whoa, she even knows how to pwn pages? lol :ph34r: :worthy:

Originally posted by 90 accord@Nov 12 2003, 01:30 AM
lol. the one on the left is my girlfriend, and the on on the right is her cousin :)

whoa, she even knows how to pwn pages? lol :ph34r: :worthy:

shes your gf? you look old enough to be her dad or she looks young enough to be your daughter. weeeeeeeeiiird...

why am i getting the feeling that your either an existing member thats trying to play a joke on all of us?

because you know how to post pics, you know how to "own" a page, you know about "chomo" (thought that was a word on the d/l? :lol: ) and so on and so forth.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Nov 12 2003, 01:41 AM
because you know how to post pics, you know how to "own" a page, you know about "chomo" (thought that was a word on the d/l? :lol: ) and so on and so forth.

so what if i know how to post pics and own pages and what chomo is. chomo is a common saying here, and ive been on other boards that use the same program. geeze, you guys are so doubting of new members if theyre not dumbasses. that sassi girl got ripped and now your giving me a hard time. maybe ill just leave! :angry:

wow. your a little sensitive.. i was just giving you a hard time. all you had to say was "no i'm not" and its done with.. i didn't mean to seem like an ass, i was just giving you a hard time.

Originally posted by KuteGurlie69@Nov 12 2003, 01:47 AM
i forgive you, 90 accord. im sorry i got mad. its just hard to be a girl online sometimes.

thanks? :spin:

i guess that once you actually find a girl that knows some shit when it comes to the intardnet//comps, it kinda catches you offguard, and, well, knowing my mom, who can barely turn the comp on with out having to ask for help, i just assumed that most other girls are like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back