im new here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 12 2003, 01:52 AM
jamie, im going to tell your girl on you :D

hahaha. :owned:

women = evil <_<

s3df81b2ae9d24.jpg

Gurlie is dealing our some serious pwnage over here... Jamie, pages... "Cholo" LOL haven't heard that one in some time...

Welcome, Gurlie! B)

not in OR but im just a few hours north and east
good ol WA state

i dont think anyone said this yet so i will

DAMN, yous FINE :wub:

hit me up om MSN sometime

Welcome aboard....

to answer some questions

1st... yes they are a few girls on hondaswap.

2nd...you can do shit loads of stuff to your rex its all about how much money you want to spend

welcome.

specs on the car?

if you've done anything to it, make sure you add a car profile to our sister site HondaShowOff.com

i'm one of the few resident domestic drivers. you'll have to learn to deal with it.

man sorry, but portland oregon got some weak ass cats.. i got shit loads of relatives there and when i go visit, they take me out "racing." to me, it was a lot of weak sauce.. mostly slammed cars with retarded camber and load ass fucking exhausts.. and my cousin tells me the new trend there, is JDM.. mm yeah.. anyway, sorry about the diss on p-town, but welcome to the board.

man sorry, but portland oregon got some weak ass cats.. i got shit loads of relatives there and when i go visit, they take me out "racing." to me, it was a lot of weak sauce.. mostly slammed cars with retarded camber and load ass fucking exhausts.. and my cousin tells me the new trend there, is JDM.. mm yeah.. anyway, sorry about the diss on p-town, but welcome to the board.

you described half the cities in the US man

i agree with whoever said she has been here before, kinda odd that civicracinggirl was banned and we have a new girl member all in the same day who knows how to post and do all this crap. i mean not to say girls cant use the internet, its just most forums are different, and invision powerboard is diff that most other forums.... it even took me a while to fig everything out and it does most new people.... kinda fishy,

but on another note, welcome to the site enjoy your stay, dont be a bitch like civicgirl was.... thats why she got banned hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back