im new here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
most boards are almost the same and with some research it wont take a person with half a brain to learn how to post pics. and if you read a thread more then a page long if your a lurker you pick pick up on the page 2 owned shit.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Nov 12 2003, 12:51 PM
i agree with whoever said she has been here before, kinda odd that civicracinggirl was banned and we have a new girl member all in the same day who knows how to post and do all this crap. i mean not to say girls cant use the internet, its just most forums are different, and invision powerboard is diff that most other forums.... it even took me a while to fig everything out and it does most new people.... kinda fishy,

but on another note, welcome to the site enjoy your stay, dont be a bitch like civicgirl was.... thats why she got banned hehe

its not civic girl, her ip was banned :)

true.... im just in detective mode today for some reason :) i mean no offense to her... i was just stating my point...

Originally posted by KuteGurlie69@Nov 12 2003, 01:12 AM
pissedoffsol could you show me leg humping? is anyone else from portland here?

-=Kutie=-

I'm from around the Portland area, I'm stuck in Texas now :-(

But welcome my fellow Oregonian good to have more of our kind around B)

90Accord is the smartest motherfucker on here:
why am i getting the feeling that your either an existing member thats trying to play a joke on all of us?

Why is it that all of you can be taken in so easily ? did you just fall off the turnip truck ?

And what was that "B can you show me this leg humping" I mean what the HELL. It's like Zsa Zsa Gabor got a Civic.

And now, due to popular demand, I will reveal my true identity to you all:

SteveEarle_0800.jpg

That's right, I'm Steven Earle.

-> Steve

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Nov 12 2003, 12:58 PM
most boards are almost the same and with some research it wont take a person with half a brain to learn how to post pics. and if you read a thread more then a page long if your a lurker you pick pick up on the page 2 owned shit.

Well if she is indeed real, has half a brain AND been a lurker, then she should know better than to choose such a lame username and post in such an idiotic girlish fashion. Her screen persona smacks of the worst type of teenage chick attention whore traits. Not only that, but girls who try to post like this are generally hated and torn to shreds by the other females of the board.

And then the timing, in my welcome post to SasSi, I wished for more female posters, and then this creature appears. There is no evidence that she even seriously into cars.

Her picture addy is: https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3...b1cb863f7bb.jpg, and I doubt that she could figure out how to upload to HS's gallery that quickly.

And Celerity, I was the first to question her existence. I was on page 2 and posted "troll alert" before 90Accord's comments, but I now see my post was deleted mysteriously. Hmmm. So therefore, one of the mods is behind this.

Originally posted by Celerity@Nov 12 2003, 01:20 PM
And now, due to popular demand, I will reveal my true identity to you all:

That's right, I'm Steven Earle.

-> Steve

You know what, Steve? I think it's time for me to reveal who I really am, as well.

Behold, it is I...

honkey.jpg

Blaque Jesus (pronounced "hay-zeus").

Awesome ! Let the leghumping begin, Jesus !

Actually my friends will tell you I'm much more Fry than anything.
6.gif

-> Steve

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Nov 12 2003, 02:03 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Nov 12 2003, 12:58 PM

Well if she is indeed real, has half a brain AND been a lurker, then she should know better than to choose such a lame username and post in such an idiotic girlish fashion. Her screen persona smacks of the worst type of teenage chick attention whore traits. Not only that, but girls who try to post like this are generally hated and torn to shreds by the other females of the board.

And then the timing, in my welcome post to SasSi, I wished for more female posters, and then this creature appears. There is no evidence that she even seriously into cars.

Her picture addy is: https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3...b1cb863f7bb.jpg, and I doubt that she could figure out how to upload to HS's gallery that quickly.

And Celerity, I was the first to question her existence. I was on page 2 and posted "troll alert" before 90Accord's comments, but I now see my post was deleted mysteriously. Hmmm. So therefore, one of the mods is behind this.

im with you

im calling shenanigans on this thread

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 12 2003, 02:06 PM
Blaque Jesus (pronounced "hay-zeus").

Eh, I don't think there are any yellow Jesus pics anywhere online. Oh well. Someone draw a halo above my head and add some horns too.

:lol:

94Red: Sorry I didn't read your post and comprehend it as I should have.

I don't even know what a Troll is.

And I don't know how to post pics up the gallery and I've been here for 6 months.

Not that it matters, but this "You've got bewbs I love you" thing has got to end. No wonder the internet has gone from stockpile of information to lonely dudes paradise.

-> Steve

For the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back