im new here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
just becasue you banned her ip doesnt mean shes gone. my ip address changes all the time, everytime i reboot or disconnect i get a new one. and im sure im not the only one in the world who has this....

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 12 2003, 04:19 PM
just becasue you banned her ip doesnt mean shes gone. my ip address changes all the time, everytime i reboot or disconnect i get a new one. and im sure im not the only one in the world who has this....

well lets just say a large IP range was banned, so even if she is on a dynamic system, its going to take her a LONG time before she'll be able to post here again, and of course it wont be under her previous name as we control that name now!

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 12 2003, 04:19 PM

If she's on cable or DSL, then she's banned until she gets unbanned. If she's on Dial up (56Gay) there's a slight chance in hell she could return soon...I used to do it all the time back in the day when I'd fuck around on a site and get banned on purpose, i'd d/c and reconnect and go right back into it. :lol:

she is a fake, first page she put a sig that says i love b or some shit like that, how does she know pissedoffsol is b, hahah im smart, its a fako broad, she has been here b4 so stop the bs, and by the way a long time ago i got my ip banned and i made a new account at school, then got home and bam back on honda swap, but dont ban me again because i thought you guys were diks back in the day and i made a thread making fun of someone, cough cough "b", but now i see the light, lol :ph34r:

Originally posted by 93stockhatch@Nov 13 2003, 02:09 PM
she is a fake, first page she put a sig that says i love b or some shit like that, how does she know pissedoffsol is b, hahah im smart,

No, you're a fucking retard. Far from smart. First off, *I* changed her sig, and it wasn't 'till page two was well under way that I changed it and if you had an inkling of how this board worked, you'd know that when you change a sig, it changes globally.
I hope you never breed for the simple fact that I'd hate to have my kids interract with yours and get stupider through osmosis.

edited to protect the innocent - steve

what year is ur crx. si? regardless, u can swap lots of things into it. b18, b16, if u really wanna have some fun, do an 2.2l hope u know what ur doing though. minor things can be added. intake, exhaust, better tires for hook up, but if it stock, then u won't need really good ones. you can build the internal on what u got, port and polish, better pistons, all that stuff. but if your just starting, i'd say add an intake, get your exhaust opened up. cheap, easy, and you'll notice a difference. i have a crx too. with a b18a1, and some other minor shit done to it. the turbo is on its way, but that will have to wait till this summer. the chevy nova needs some attention first. also, yes, there are other girls on this forum. i'm one of em.
Jewlz

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Nov 12 2003, 11:32 AM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 12 2003, 02:03 PM
92CivicCx
@Nov 12 2003, 12:58 PM
most boards are almost the same and with some research it wont take a person with half a brain to learn how to post pics. and if you read a thread more then a page long if your a lurker you pick pick up on the page 2 owned shit.

Well if she is indeed real, has half a brain AND been a lurker, then she should know better than to choose such a lame username and post in such an idiotic girlish fashion. Her screen persona smacks of the worst type of teenage chick attention whore traits. Not only that, but girls who try to post like this are generally hated and torn to shreds by the other females of the board.

And then the timing, in my welcome post to SasSi, I wished for more female posters, and then this creature appears. There is no evidence that she even seriously into cars.

Her picture addy is: https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3...b1cb863f7bb.jpg, and I doubt that she could figure out how to upload to HS's gallery that quickly.

And Celerity, I was the first to question her existence. I was on page 2 and posted "troll alert" before 90Accord's comments, but I now see my post was deleted mysteriously. Hmmm. So therefore, one of the mods is behind this.

im with you

im calling shenanigans on this thread

i can't belive any of you think this person is real, lol

Originally posted by B16+Nov 13 2003, 07:09 PM-->
Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 12 2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 12 2003, 02:03 PM
92CivicCx
@Nov 12 2003, 12:58 PM
most boards are almost the same and with some research it wont take a person with half a brain to learn how to post pics. and if you read a thread more then a page long if your a lurker you pick pick up on the page 2 owned shit.

Well if she is indeed real, has half a brain AND been a lurker, then she should know better than to choose such a lame username and post in such an idiotic girlish fashion. Her screen persona smacks of the worst type of teenage chick attention whore traits. Not only that, but girls who try to post like this are generally hated and torn to shreds by the other females of the board.

And then the timing, in my welcome post to SasSi, I wished for more female posters, and then this creature appears. There is no evidence that she even seriously into cars.

Her picture addy is: https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3...b1cb863f7bb.jpg, and I doubt that she could figure out how to upload to HS's gallery that quickly.

And Celerity, I was the first to question her existence. I was on page 2 and posted "troll alert" before 90Accord's comments, but I now see my post was deleted mysteriously. Hmmm. So therefore, one of the mods is behind this.

im with you

im calling shenanigans on this thread

i can't belive any of you think this person is real, lol

and I can't believe this thread is still open.

:locked:

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back