I'm new!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
ok fair enough
back to the leg humping....
<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">
OMG y0!!!1!!! a female!!!!1!! </span>

or at least it MIGHT be a female

gallery_18_15_40276.jpg

Im done.

*walks away*

I dont want to be "taunted a second time" (imagine a snooty french accent)

Quoted post[/post]]
Boy, the other chick thread had like 400 replies in an hour. I don't feel wanted :cry:
Yea, that'll happen.
She was a returning member, who ... more than earned her spot from what i see/read.
Apparently you just need to be hot, give a bunch of pictures to certain people, then come back in a year or so.
:)
We said welcome to HondaSwap before we got talkin bout baby jesus.
What is an HF in equivalancy to USA?

Hey Courtney,

Welcome to Hondaswap, but more importantly, to the NE area. If you're down for it, we do autocross runs on the weekend (Well, I say "we", I'm still a member, dammit) and some other car events. Someone now is talking about a local meet.

I take it you mean an HX Civic (CVT perhaps?) Are you doing a tranny swap as well ?

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
ok fair enough
back to the leg humping....
<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">
OMG y0!!!1!!! a female!!!!1!! </span>

or at least it MIGHT be a female

gallery_18_15_40276.jpg

E, one more picture of myself and my girlfriend posted online by you and your jaw is going to be wired shut! I told you to stop that!

Yesterday... I realised I was a whore. Post to follow:

Look for Celerity's "I'm a Whore" post.

If i didnt see the jacket id say i knew you...we dont wear those thangs down here.

Massachusetts...yup they were jackets up there.

Oh no...she posted a pic. It's all going downhill now.

Anyway, welcome aboard. I hope this thread doesn't read the lows of the "OMGHi2U" thread that is currently hogging all our bandwidth.

Back