I'm new!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so you're not doing PA ? You did plan a route ?

Well give it to us !

orig loop was something like:

danbury ct,
raliegh nc,
NO LA,
somewhere in texas
vegas
san fran
somewhere i forget
st louis
ohio
danbury again

i'm missing 2 stops off the top of my head... but NO doesn't exist... so thats out, so we gotta re-do this whole thing, and E still doesn't have a job, so he can't payfor this shit, and we don't know where we're going, and frankly, its just too late now to get a huge nationwide event planned in just a couple of months.

so, 07 maybe...

you all suck, and thats the truth

Quoted post[/post]]
dude, thats scary...that you searched duke's site and found more pics of her...creepy.

Oh, btw... GO BLUE DEVILS!!! and fuck the tarheels.

<-- HUGEEEE duke ncaa mens basketball fan.

Fuck Duke! :p

im a Tarheels fan....but i work at a resturaunt on State campus(NCSU). lol. btw, not many hot girls at state(atleast the ones on the western side of the campus)....

Quoted post[/post]]
danbury ct,
raliegh nc,
NO LA,
somewhere in texas
vegas
san fran
somewhere i forget
st louis
ohio
danbury again

This isn't a poker run, this is the fucking John Kerry campaign trail ! Why don't we go to the 9th District court house, or maybe to Oregon. We can wrap it up with a visit to Newark NJ, Philadelphia and Denver.

Ass. You're dragging me through the dem states in the hopes I get lynched :)

my daily diet consists of:

breakfast:

Sobe_Adrenaline_Rush.jpg

header_peanutbutter.jpg

lunch:

dogSpot%20salad.JPG

Wrap.jpg

2575.jpg

dinner:

maruchan_chick.jpg

82aLaZingRice%20Pilaf%20with%20Mushrooms.jpg

or

oriental_roasted_chicken_noodles.jpg

and @ 9, coffee time...

ddcoffee.thumb.jpg

I really don't eat bad at all... but i'm still fat :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
orig loop was something like:

danbury ct,
raliegh nc,
NO LA,
somewhere in texas
vegas
san fran
somewhere i forget
st louis
ohio
danbury again

i'm missing 2 stops off the top of my head... but NO doesn't exist... so thats out, so we gotta re-do this whole thing, and E still doesn't have a job, so he can't payfor this shit, and we don't know where we're going, and frankly, its just too late now to get a huge nationwide event planned in just a couple of months.

so, 07 maybe...
the route was:
Danbury, CT
Raleigh, NC
New Orleans, LA
Dallas, TX
Albuquerque, NM
Las Vegas, NV
San Francisco, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
Denver, CO
Kansas City, MO
Cleveland, OH

this will need to be revised a little

Originally posted by 'E from the other board'
I'm sure some of you might be asking yourselves "What the hell is this all about?"
Welp I'll let you know the basics for now

This is an idea that I have been kicking around for a while now... I've wanted to drive cross country since before I even started to drive... I've always loved road trips with multiple cars and a bunch of friends... I like meeting other people who love to drive... So one night while driving around with some friends (Bill and Brian) it all came together... Why not organize a big ass cross country road trip... We can pick up more people along the way, and basically make a giant loop around the country...

So then the planning started...
A few days later we had a list of 11 cities to stop in, distance between them, and approximate driving time... I really liked the whole idea of picking up more people along the way, it makes it easier for a lot of people to participate that normally wouldn't or couldn't... This way, we come to you. You want to make the whole loop? Outstanding!! Only want to come for a few stops? (wuss) Well thats cool too...
A lot of us have been talking to eachother on-line for a while now, and this is a pretty cool way to get to meet up with eachother... Its also a chance to do the cross country road trip I'm sure most of you have been talking about with your friends for years now... This is in no way a hondaswap.com exclusive event... All drivers are welcome... Talk about it with your friends I'm sure a lot of them would be interested...

so what is this???
Its a giant road trip... Thats about it... Its 7000 miles packed into 11 days... Its a chance to drive not only across, but around the country, with a bunch of other people that are doing it for the same reason you are... Just to do it

this will take place in june... why? no holliday traffic, no school for the college kids, decent weather

there will be no stops in canada for a few reasons... it can be a pain in the ass getting through the border alone, nevermind with SEVERAL cars... some people flat out will not be allowed in (records and such)... and its just a pain in the ass... want to go to canada, go on your own

any questions post em up ill be happy to answer them

Quoted post[/post]]
This isn't a poker run, this is the fucking John Kerry campaign trail ! Why don't we go to the 9th District court house, or maybe to Oregon. We can wrap it up with a visit to Newark NJ, Philadelphia and Denver.

Ass. You're dragging me through the dem states in the hopes I get lynched :)
no one is dragging anyone anywhere
dont want to go... dont go

Back