I'm officially an ugly chick magnet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We need to have a shopping car D1GP. Mad dorifto skillz!

wow, i'm glad everyone liked the barbie story...
that night was a blast...

yea, middletown ny

in my area there's not that much selection...
i am just about in the middle between middletown, and kingston, being the 2 closest largest towns/small cities

both are about 30-45 minutes away and poughkeepsie is about an hour and newburgh is about 1-1:15 away...

middletown is definately a shit hole, especially if you find yourself in the ghetto areas...
but newburgh is by far much much worse than middletown...
newburgh almost has yonkers status...

i personally have never gotten drugs from middletown or newburgh as i don't know anyone from those areas...

maybe my stories will get some sort of nominations for the 2005 year in review thread :p

i remember one time taking those power carts and drag racing them... in safeway... down the pickle/condiment aisle...

...yea.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
LMAO everytime i have a shopping cart in a grocery store im drifting the shit out of it and riding it. people look at me like im freaking 10 but its fun y0.

:laugh: +1

I also often test the plastic guards they put on the corners of displays and such.

Maybe its because my mom never let me do it when I was 10. :shrug2:

+2 lmao

waa waaa waaaaaaaaa lol

fat chicks need lovin too B. Give their twinkie rolls a run, you might enjoy yourself.

big booby ugly girls love B

at least she didnt look like this!!!!:lol::lol:
thats my girl and I page and my friend post that nasty ass pic. drop a line if you want. B sorry for your luck.lol at least you dont have 40 yr old ugly women hit on you like me in high school. ohhhhh

www.myspace.com/53713038

eg6sir said:
holy old thread!!

damnit not again! who keeps bringing these threads back? hell the only way to bring them back is to search for them? WTH? This has happened to me plenty of times now. Is it people(noobs) that bring them back or is it a glitch?:confused:

Back