I'm officially an ugly chick magnet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lmao, let me guess, you found it by clicking on a link at the bottom of a diffrent thread you were viewing?

damnit not again! who keeps bringing these threads back? hell the only way to bring them back is to search for them? WTH? This has happened to me plenty of times now. Is it people(noobs) that bring them back or is it a glitch?:confused:
lol

pissedoffsol said:
taco = not a n00b. wtf. lol

ha i noticed that:lol: I didnt know if anybody was gonna catch that. And no i didnt find it at the bottom of the thread page. It was on the front page of the threads prolly in the middle somewhere. i hardly check out the bottom of the pages since i've already seen them. I dont know man. ive been careful since its happened before. i'm not the only one either. Alot of noobs do it. prolly do it googling. and Formby did it a couple days ago. :rolleyes:either way i'll try harder next time:rolleyes:

in all this newbieness? what is the one thing that has not changed?

B is still an ugly chick magnet.

Her pic is priceless... She prb thinx she's hot... LMAO :eek:
Im sorry dude...

well, my guess is that she's only 1/2 way trash.. as that tattoo is only 1/2 way to her cleavage like all the white trash women do :huh:

i added you ojn myspace last night... my pic is there

pissedoffsol said:
i got a msg from you, so yeah.

look for pissedoffsol and my bed in my pics :D

Well I can't get on myspace so post em up here!

i heard something on the radio about power problems in LA so their servers were all fucked up

TurboMirage said:
yeah, 1/2 my myspace friends are "Invalid" now.

Im sorry to hear that...You could have an awesome person on your list with a prelude! BUT your too cool!

pissedoffsol said:
search, my pics are everywhere. lol

I know who you are. I was gthining it was you but I wasnt 100% sure Silly me

its not that im "too cool" i just talk to those i KNOW in real life.

some of the "Invalids" are coming back. eventually they will all be back i guess.

TurboMirage said:
its not that im "too cool" i just talk to those i KNOW in real life.

some of the "Invalids" are coming back. eventually they will all be back i guess.

Ohh interesting

i communicate with people solely through myspace and nothing else. Myspace is a way of life and it has taken over me... ;)

man...fuckin myspace...i was on there today...clicked to go "home"...and then it said my account was either cancelled or deleted...ughhhhhhhhh...wtf!!!...guess ill need to make a new one...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Im not having much trouble just some people profile say invalid and I like msyapce because I see pictures of people i havent seen in forever on there and its funny.

Back