I'm officially POWERED BY MUGEN!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

So a couple of days ago, I got my first tattoo and I've always been a big fan of Hondas, the company MUGEN, and the actual meaning behind the word(Infinity). So I figured it would make a good first tattoo. Hope you like it. I do. :D

Now, I'm not quite as sexy as the other Jeff, but...
s40d28a840ea8b.jpg

And yes, I know I am white as fuck, and I'm sure that some Photochopping will commence. So be it. But make it worthwhile alright? Ok.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jun 18 2004, 01:33 AM
you crazy man... your crazy[/old school]

heeeeheeee...youuuuu're craaazy man...i liiike yooou...but youuuu're crazy.

oh, and nice tatt...now, if mugen didnt mean infinity and you just got it because you like honda's, i would say that was stupid, but thats a cool meaning to a nice looking tatt.

Honestly I think it is fucking stupid, but hey, it is your body if you like good for you, they did do a good job however.

i think tatts are cool but seriously when your 65 and shit your gonna be like damnit why did i get this damn mugen thing on my back

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jun 18 2004, 02:09 AM
WOW :ufucktard: .. seriously what is going to happen when they run out of business?? lol ... although it kinda looks cool ... i just dont know .. defenitly not my style !!

I thought Mugen went bankrupt last year sometime...

i thought the more correct translation is unlimited; which imo sounds much better than infinity. still nice tat doe :)

Mugen has extremely overpriced products IMO. I mean their freakin' SI that they built up cost $50,000 and only runs thirteens. I understand that there is more to a car than just 1/4 mile times, but it doesn't have any luxury and is meant for racing. If you gave me $30,000 to put into my SI, it would look much nicer, handle better, and be faster.

Looks good, a little out of place right there, but ok no the less. Don't know if I would put a company logo on me, but if you like it, that's what matters.

i think i might get the Mcdonalds logo on my back.

would you get that while you have a hard on or when you dont? and two ticks wouldn't be too bad to get down there ;) lol sorry had to

i wanna get a ladies leg tattooed down the side of me then the other leg tattoed down the underside of my arm so when i raise my hand it looks like she is spreading them.

I want to get a tat of a hundred dollar bill on my KACK so I can watch my money grow. Then I want to get one of a chickens head on a rope hanging under my knee, so I can have a cock that hangs below my knee.

well atleast it means infinity

and I would have to say if it said mugen, I would make fun of you forever

Back