I'm Old!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
Who else remembers the 1st Del-Sol commercials?

"the no wind convertable"

I bet this doesn't get 2 pages on replies.

Raises H...........

NO...no i dont.

I remeber going to look for a new car with my mom in 1990 (she wanted to see the "new" accords) and I *really* wanted her to get a yellow CRX instead

she didn't :cry:

but I did 9 years later

I was born in 85 too...and i want a CRX thats almost as old as me...i just want it to be fuel injected. Carbs are only cool on V8s.

theres a quad-carb setup for the 1st gen CRX's

looks *mint* kid

all i can find a pic of is the dual Webers

...but there is a quad setup

completepside.jpg

I only found out what a delsol was like 5 years ago... lol.. when I was first interested in cars... I always wanted one for my summer car, but I cant afford it, they are hard to find in Ontario I think..

In 95' I was 9 I graduated highschool 2.5 years ago, I'm 2nd yr at York U...... hrmm, School sux

I left highschool went to college and now i am back in highschool. Come to think of it i think that I will be in Highschool the rest of my life.

I contemplated being a teacher once....then i thought i might see myself in class....i think i made the right decision.

[quote name='chestercheeto48' date='Sep 29 2005, 08:56 AM' post='589965']
I left highschool went to college and now i am back in highschool. Come to think of it i think that I will be in Highschool the rest of my life.
[/qu
CLASS OF 2005 BABY.....
P.S. getting a blowjob on prom day is the best... well was the best day

id think getting laid would be better...but im reiko...what do i know.

Back