I'm on strike.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Better yet, if you can't afford kids, don't have them.

My friend has 2 (3 if you count his child support) and he does the whole thing with $14 an hour, pays for benefits and insurance, makes his bills and has a project car on the side. If you are smart with your money, you can make it.

His woman needs to learn her fucking place though. She doesn't work, nor does she raise the kids right. Useless.

Quoted post[/post]]

My friend has 2 (3 if you count his child support) and he does the whole thing with $14 an hour, pays for benefits and insurance, makes his bills and has a project car on the side. If you are smart with your money, you can make it.

His woman needs to learn her fucking place though. She doesn't work, nor does she raise the kids right. Useless.

Proves my point that you can make it in this world if you are smart with your money.

I do understand how they the workers have worked at this place for so long with things the same and they have become used to the way of life. I understand it will be a change for them, but its 2006, its not 1985 anymore.

Quoted post[/post]]

Let me guess though... No Mortgage, No Car payment, probably a low car insurance payment...

He probably also works alot of overtime, has no savings, no retirement plans, and no way in hell he will be able to put his kid through college.

I make more than that, and with bills, and a stay at home wife, and everything else, no way i could afford a project car that i could actually DO things to... Right now at least... Maybe in a few years once more things are paid off...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
not always true in the smaller communities when the super walmarts come in and run everyone alse in town out of business, there fore the people in the town don't have any other place to get a job. my hometown is actually fighting that from happening right now. the town is pretty much divided as far as opinions on it, because it would allow them to go to one place and get everything at cheaper prices, but on the other hand it would most likely run the local grocery stores, that are still family owned, out of business.
are you drunk again?
what is it that you;re stating is not always true?
sorry i meant to quote whoever said that the people could just go get a better job. and no i am not drunk, since the DUI i have turned to DXM as my recreational drug :)
That shit will fuck you up worse than alochol. Stay away from those triple C's.

Back