Im out-let the red roll

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. Id like to give rep to cressi but I dont know which one to give it to. :shrug2:

lol. damn it i've been cloned again. i swear i'm only the first 2. its my own fault.
if i was sensitive i don't think i'd drive my car. faded paint, cracked nose panel and fender, rear wheel well rust. its little, i'm big. interior is dirty. the horn is embarassing.

Last edited:
towelie.jpg

God this thread is full of win.

I've never seen you around.....What was this thread originally about? I'm too lazy to go back.....hm....oh yeah, some kid's all broken up over his rep. Lame. It's everyone else that made this thread moderately funny. We've all heard the "rep" complaint before. It just takes a real ego-maniac to post a thread on it.

Jeeze, he was just getting to like it here again and you shut him down?

You're a bitch.

I think we'll keep you.

Nah, I actually really couldn't remember what the hell this thread was about. I was just too lazy to delete it lol. I'm just gonna blame it one the pain meds. We'll leave it at that.

Cool. Now that that's all straightened up lol.

Is this kid still out?

I don't know. I actually haven't seen him in any threads other than this one and the one about "what's with spoilers."

Check his profile and all his negative rep though, and the posts that caused it. I'd say it was all fair till Chaz came along lol.

Yeah....someone told me all the noobs on this site are complete dumbasses. I haven't really been around enough to see....but I think I believe it now. I just got done reading the spoilers thread. Complete waste of five minutes of my life (if I had read the whole thing). I'm pretty sure most of the people replying the that thread know what they're talking about, especially considering they know how to properly string together a sentence.

lol yeah. Waste of time. I pretty much skimmed through it because I never unsubscribed till I came to the spot about the cars with big rims, where I had to add.

Yeah....someone told me all the noobs on this site are complete dumbasses. I haven't really been around enough to see....but I think I believe it now. I just got done reading the spoilers thread. Complete waste of five minutes of my life (if I had read the whole thing). I'm pretty sure most of the people replying the that thread know what they're talking about, especially considering they know how to properly string together a sentence.

Spoilars are teh shiznit yo!!!!!1 My wing is strait JDM shit from Japan. JDM 4 LIFE!!!!1111 Werd. 2x

Stock spoilers are alright (have one)...but why are we talking about spoilers now lol

Yea, stock is fine. I like them on some cars and some cars I don't, just depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back