I'm out of Brat metaphors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

So here it is:

gallery_28114_562_246583.jpg

Discuss :)

Friend of mine had one, but a much squarer looking body style. Those things are tanks, you know it, I know it, who cares if nobody else does. I like it :mrgreen:

as soon as I get this Z out of my garage, it's going in. I'm going to attempt some 31" tires on it.

Attempt. All of the suspension is torsion bar, so raising it isn't a problem. At least a few inches. Ultimately I'm going to put the Falken RD tires on it, and leave them on all year long. Roll bar, the rear seats and some navigation electronics should round out the package. The gauges are fore-lit from like 12 inches away which is pretty annoying, so I gotta do something about that too. But there are lots of possibilities with this little thing.

Oh, and I'm putting my 109" whip on it, CB and satellite radio. The rear bumper is coming off and I'm doing the Ford wheel mod. From there, universal fender flares (rubberized) and maybe a pushbar front and rear.

For now I gotta track down some parts. Anyone got a Subaru parts meiser near them ?

make a roll pan and shave/relocate your tailgate handle to clean up the rear some. make it look like a minitruck

Those things are 3speeds right? I wouldnt want to be in that thing on the highway, WAAAAAAAAAH :laugh:

Wow.. I never knew how to browse a website before !

Click on a few links and tell me what you see.

I dig the Brat. I had a buddy in high school that had one. It was sweet.

Back