I'm out of here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You guys are assholes. I'm leaving!

Just kidding. I'm leaving for Whoregon on Monday, the 1st at 8AM. I'm packing all my shit up today (Sunday), and I won't be online for a few weeks. I know you all will miss me dearly. Be good while I'm gone. Big brother is watching, so I'll know if you've been bad.

lol... Yeah, the speed limit... haha... I was pacing E in his Sol doing 152 today.

*edit- to clarify, E was in his Sol and I was in my AllTrac.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Aug 30 2003, 11:23 PM
crap juggler LMMFAO

Hey LOCO Welcome to Oregon, PLEASE LEAVE :lol:

I'll be in the Alabny area in 29 days!!!

He's goin to Oregon?

Shit, only a matter of time now before he makes his way on down to "sunny

southern california :p

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 30 2003, 11:32 PM

I might drive down the border and moon all the nazi storm trooper import- unfriendly CHPs and the uneducated chimps that run CARB that. Other than that, Cali can kiss my bender.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Aug 30 2003, 11:35 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Aug 30 2003, 11:32 PM

I might drive down the border and moon all the nazi storm trooper import- unfriendly CHPs and the uneducated chimps that run CARB that. Other than that, Cali can kiss my bender.

no. please. really. you. are. more. than. welcome. to. come. visit. our. state.

we. love. tourists. :lol:

hahhaaaa... Bulllllllllll shit!

OK, this is my last post. Next time you hear from me, I'll be out in Whoregon where there's no emissions or state inspections, weed's more or less legal, and pooty tang roams free.

:lol: I am wondering if you will make your way up the boarder to canada if you are out here. It would be a nice day trip,fIf you haven't been to canada on this side of the country before.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 30 2003, 11:41 PM

OK, this is my last post. Next time you hear from me, I'll be out in Whoregon where there's no emissions or state inspections, weed's more or less legal, and pooty tang roams free.

DUDE ANSWER MY TURBO THREAD QUESTION BEFORE YOU LEAVE.....

NOBODY ELSE ON HERE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPING ME.

serious tho.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 30 2003, 11:41 PM

:SOB: I miss my home :angry: :(

have a safe trip ..... talk to ya when you get setup in whoregon

Back