I'm outta here.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Stratford that is..... :wave:

Meriden here I come...I got the loan!!!!!!

and a better rate than listed before...7.72% on everything with a one year option to refinance after the credit rating gets better.

Moving party is ON!!!!!! :moved:

:locked: :driver: :yes: :walk: :toot: :mullet: :leet: :alien: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :clown2: :boff: :censored2: :censored: :cold: :clover: :cool3: :cowboy: :drinks_drunk: :drinks_drunk: :drinks_drunk: :driver2: :gathering: :happydance: :happydance: :imstupid: :thankyousigna2: :thankyousigna2: :w00t: :w00t: :wheelchair: :rockon: :fosho3:

first weekend of Dec....
sat morning and all day....with anything for the move and drinks and kegs all night.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 11 2004, 02:55 PM
I got the loan!!!!!!

chaching.jpg

Only if you come up and help...I'll have all the beer the new fridge can hold, and a cooler in the garage.

Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 14 minutes Total Est. Distance: 324.46 miles
Hmm, I'll run it by the ol' lady. I can't fit a whole lot in my teg but maybe I could help lift the heavy stuff. :shrug2:

you know ur in it for the beer. lol

You're only like 2 hours or so from me, I'll have to see what I can do. Don't know what you can fit in the lude though.

And I know everyone wants to meet the one and only BrYan.

Great to hear! Im working with my mortgage guy right now to as with looking for places too bad I can't find shit with a garage!

150K is enough to get me a house in baltimore with garage "shity area"
or a 1 bedroom maybe 2 bedroom condo in a crap part of town.... MD/DC/VA area sucks

NVA has new 1 bedroom condos listed on washingtonpost starting at only 300K

Jeffie...NoVa is the most expensive part of Virginia to live in. come down to the South Central area. you can get a good size house for $150k

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 13 2004, 10:07 PM
Jeffie...NoVa is the most expensive part of Virginia to live in. come down to the South Central area. you can get a good size house for $150k
[post=416546]Quoted post[/post]​

F that! work is in this area =)

maybe if I become a police officer I can transfer down there if the pay is the same. then I could make a video of me kicking in your trailer door for fox =)

My boy just bought a place in Meriden as well...Not sure of the street name but it is right down the street from Dairy queen before Washington Middle School on the left. He's a cop in hartford and he got a sick deal, 50% off for the Cop Next Door program so he is paying 58k for the house. Needs little work but for 58k its pretty nice.....

That area will be very greatful for the Officer Next Door program as that's one of the shittiest parts of meriden you can live in spring street would be the worst. it's a high crime area. Almost all those houses are either low income rented or minority owned. I lived in a boardering neighborhood for a year. In that time frame a guy was found dead in the local park, a few to many drug busts.

Most likely Sherman Ave , or Britania Street. or on of the smaller side streets off of one of those

Back