I'm outta here.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 15 2004, 12:41 PM
:ph34r:
[post=417032]Quoted post[/post]​

You got nothing to worry about your in a nice area near hubard

If you looked at Meriden from an aerial view. anything on the outskirts boarding other towns are really nice areas, the center of the city outward toward the berlin line is crap, and then gets nicer again as you get closer to berlin. and then again in certain areas mixed inbetween the crappy parts are some nicer parts.

Thanks for the geo layout of the slums...kinda had me worried a little....

Since I'm trying to get away from the ghetto...why move to another ghetto...

Right now is a mad rrush to get the cars up to speed...and well....the Z has to go under the knife again...I blew the tranny this morning......glad I have parts on hand, and I just got back from autoboned with the tranny fluid...now to start yet another mod. :( :) :ph34r:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Nov 13 2004, 03:47 PM
Great to hear! Im working with my mortgage guy right now to as with looking for places too bad I can't find shit with a garage!

150K is enough to get me a house in baltimore with garage "shity area"
or a 1 bedroom maybe 2 bedroom condo in a crap part of town.... MD/DC/VA area sucks

NVA has new 1 bedroom condos listed on washingtonpost starting at only 300K
[post=416456]Quoted post[/post]​

look in the county dude. were you looking in the city? or better yet, where exactly was the "shitty area"?

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Nov 15 2004, 10:26 PM
say goodbye to that itc tranny... :(
[post=417430]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't miss it at all now...the Z flies like a bat out of hell.....no clue why either....it just moves....and it moves fast...plus now the gas milelage should be better anyways..... :)

The appraisal came in today....$163,900......The same price I am buying it for....

That's good and bad. Good...that the bank will do the loan... Bad...I wont get any instant equity off if it for a home improvement loan down the road.

But the last time it was appraised...it was $66,080...so that means that the area is improveing. :)

also....beware...if your going for a loan.

Equafax..one of the 3 credit bueroes...decided to change their system for their rating numbers....if you have no outstanding credit...then they just slap you with a big "0" it was 640 last month......and now that screwed up everything for my mortgage.... I was set at 7.24%...now because of that POS credit place...my rate may be 7.8+%

and I'm not the only one....about another million people will be getting screwed if they are in the process of getting a loan right now.

Back