I'm pissed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i can usually guzzle 4 guiness draught before i start feeling anything.

Sounds like me, I had just got done with an all-star performance last night and I didnt have any beer after she left... so I ran out at like 11pm to pick up a 40 of Mickeys

All of those floofy bitch drinks like Smirnoff Ice's and Mikes and whatever make me feel sick to my stomach. Like, not a "I'm drunk and need to throw up!" sick, but a "I think I have food poisoning!" sick. I think it's the sugar content or something, they are just too sweet for my taste. That's why it's just beer or hard liquor for me. I drink to get drunk, not because it tastes good.

All of those floofy bitch drinks like Smirnoff Ice's and Mikes and whatever make me feel sick to my stomach. Like, not a "I'm drunk and need to throw up!" sick, but a "I think I have food poisoning!" sick. I think it's the sugar content or something, they are just too sweet for my taste. That's why it's just beer or hard liquor for me. I drink to get drunk, not because it tastes good.

its prob because its malt liquor...
def not the "cleanest" thing to drink
gives people headaches and the acid rocks your stomach

Most alcoholic beverages are similar, in chemistry and physiology terms, to drinking battery acid and drano.

Intense amounts of sugars, Flammable liquids normally seen in paint strippers and metal polishes, acids that alone would require 1" thick glass containers and active fermenting cultures (Molds) that to breathe would kill you within a few hours.

Enviro-Nazi anti-smoking speech applied to booze, sounds good huh?

Back