I'm popping this region's cherry

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 11 2003, 09:14 AM
:woo:

And B, please get rid of the forum sub-title. Most of us here in the Midwest think of the sheep-loving, pea-brained criminals known as the Nebraska football team when we hear the word "Cornhusker".

NUCU.jpg

The Buffs suck

What the headlines read 1 month later

Yeah, they definitely do. Part of the Big XII, arguably the toughest conference in the country. Big XII North champs last year, Big XII Conference champs the year before. We regularly play the likes of Oklahoma, Texas, and Nebraska, and our non-conference games include teams like USC and Florida State every year.

Wow, Oregon has a TOUGH schedule this year! One top-ten team! Rough!

We could talk about national championships as well if you'd like....

Oregon is rebuilding this year, and I don't want to even go into how certian teams always seem to get ranked, and get oppertunities every year while the rest of us, who are not in the good ole boys club, have to fight for respect.
Don't be bitter we handed you your ass, we shouldn't have even been asked to play a second rate team like Colorado, we should have played miami that year.

And before you talk shit maybe you would like to check out top 25 this week...

Oregon 22

"Rebuilding", great word. Is that what you call it when a team has one good year with a good quarterback and can't do anything before or after that?

The reason certain teams get ranked as high as they do is because they're good CONSISTENTLY. It helps that Texas, Nebraska, Kansas State, Oklahoma, and Colorado are as good as they are more or less consistently and are in the same conference. What does the PAC-10 have? One consistently good team, USC. Every other team there is mediocre.

If Oregon had played Miami that year, they would have been spanked. WE should have played Miami that year, having beat Texas and Nebraska and decisively winning the Big XII.

And do go breaking out the ranking. Ooooh, 22. Colorado was 17 last week. Oregon will get blown out of the rankings after being paddled by Michigan this Saturday.

please colorado is nothing special, you just happen to be in the big 10 and had a good year (even though you had two losses, oh wait, make that 3 :lol: ). Teams like Oregon are the future, don't be bitter that evolution has passed you by. The days of Roughneck football are giving way to a faster, quicker hitting game of football. Maybe you guys could keep up better with the changes if you had Nike for a big brother :)

Big XII, thanks.

So we're nothing special and had a good year? Should I remind you of the Heisman trophy 8 years ago? How about Kordell Stewart, Michael Westbrook, Tom Rouen, etc etc?

But wait!! Oregon put out Joey Harrington and.....Joey Harrington! And Joey....never mind.

Evolution hasn't passed us by, the Big XII sets the standard for which other conference aspire to evolve to. :)

Edit: Page 2 :owned:

yeah great, 8 years ago has no bearing on the present

Oregon also had Ruben Drones & Onterio Smith recently. Smith is in the NFL and Drones would have been if not for injuries. And Harrington would have won the Heis if not for backdoor, good ole boy politics. But that's okay he'll get superbowl rings someday, I would assume that's better.

Oregon also has: The largest indoor training facility on the West Coast, cutting edge uniform and pad technology provided by Nike New uniforms
A Stadium wired for internet acess of games, I could go on.

If 8 years ago has no bearing on the present, then one year ago and Joey What's-His-Name has no bearing on the present either.

And we'll see if Mr. Harrington goes the way of Ryan Leaf....who also happened to be a Heisman runner up a few years ago.

Alright anyways..... I live in Denver CO... and i was just wondering where the best place to get a swap done would be.... and also the best place to buy a B16a2 swap. If anyone from around here could give me some phone #s or web adresses that would be just fantastic.

And as for the football and what not..... The Buffs win.

It appears that this thread has taken a turn for the boring....i'm not even sure why i'm still here reading this crap.

Originally posted by V8 Slut@Nov 3 2003, 09:57 PM
It appears that this thread has taken a turn for the boring....i'm not even sure why i'm still here reading this crap.

me either...this thread was over a month ago. fucknut. Why did you pick the oldest topic in the forum?

:ban:

Back