I'm pregnant.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

falling down the stairs might work :D

for real, whatever you do is what you do and your choice. and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Yes i have, and i fail to see how giving a baby up is harder then killing it. I hate to say but most people use abortion as a form of birth control and I don't agree with that. If the women was that concerned about having a bay she and the her b/f-husband should have taken steps to prevent it.

As I said, do you think things through before you make an argument?

"I hate to say but most people use abortion as a form of birth control and I don't agree with that."

She clearly said that wasn't the case here.

"If the women was that concerned about having a bay she and the her b/f-husband should have taken steps to prevent it."

Do you know if she used other methods of birth control? Is she on the pill? Did the condom break?

You have no idea, yet you formed a piss poor argument which brings me back to my original point.

I doubt she made this thread for us to debate what the best decision is.

I've stated my opinion before, so all I have to offer are my condolences to you and your child.

Yeah..... I can't give my input because I'm not in your situation. I am pro-choice, but I've neverhad to make a choice, and I never will because I am not a woman.

Do what you body/mind/soul says is right, and I hope the situation works itself out in the best way for your.

Ian, just step out of the thread man. people don't think before they speak most of the time, and this is an example of it. No use in pointing out how blatantly obvious his argument is vs. yours. Ya know?

Iam prochoice. I beleave that you should do what you think is right for yourself at this time.

Remember there is alwase adoption. You have options other than abortion and its up to you to make that choice.

Absolutely! If you don't have the means to support a child this may be a route you could take. Lots of children that are adopted end up having great lives. There are always people out there who really want a child and can't have one. I say this because my wife and I already have a 3yr old daughter and now have twins on the way. We were initialy upset about just being preganant again, and even more when we found out we were having twins. We got over that now and are nervous and excited. In the end it's all up to you AND him.

BTW! I am not pro anything.

Adoption itself has put me in a compromising position because as an adopted child, I wouldn't want my child to feel the way I do some days. On my birthday, I wonder if my mother remembers. I wonder if she wants to meet me. I wonder if she cares or has forgotten. I wonder if I was only a problem she merely had to get rid of. But, in the end, I was raised by loving people.

I think most people can't grasp this because they have never been there before. Unless you have experienced it, it's almost impossible to understand. People can only be empathetic towards a cause when they are in a situation like this...

Back