I'm riding 62 miles on 8/3, help me raise money to fight Diabetes!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
http://main.diabetes.org/goto/mike.yu

^^ That's the page. :)

I did this ride last year, but only went 30 miles since it was my first organized riding event that wasn't airborne half the time on a trail somewhere... This year I'm riding 62 miles to help raise awareness (and cash) to help fight diabetes!

I could bore you with text, but I'll keep it short- you all know what the disease is and how much it can mess with a person's life. Help me fund research for a cure. My personal fundraising goal is $1000, and the company team goal is $150k this year.

Pics from last year's ride:

Super sweaty halfway through:
tour_2012_1.jpg

Starting line- you ride the first two miles on the main oval before heading out onto the course:
tour_2012_3.jpg

The check from last year- this year's goal is $150k! Help hit the mark!
tour_2012_4.jpg

If I donate to your cause, will you donate to one of mine?

Also, 62 miles? Weak sauce. That's a short ride for us temperate climate guys. Only 1 lap around the lake. :p

If I donate to your cause, will you donate to one of mine?

Sure!

Also, 62 miles? Weak sauce. That's a short ride for us temperate climate guys. Only 1 lap around the lake. :p

I'll do the MS150 next year- but try your lap around the lake in 100+ degree weather and 90%+ humidity with zero wind. It's kinda like when you northern guys say "screw AC, you don't need it" but it really is a requirement down here for survival. ;)

Back