I'm selling everything I own on Ebay right now, no joke

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

some of the comment/questions asking for delivery are hilarious.

that solar pool heater is sweet, ive never seen that before

ending at 9am pst ... hope you hit reserve

im going to say that he'll most likely hit his reserve.
its already pretty close. and everybody knows an auction blows up in the last 10 min.
plus, he ended it at a pretty good time. lots of people are up and off on a sunday morning, anybody looking to drop that kind of cash is probably willing to skip church too. lol.

having the buyer come up with the cash is what i'd be worried about. No one can secure a loan that quick, especailly without a letter of interest/etc.... and few have that kind of 'spare cash' to invest on hand, especially in ohio. If it was LA, it would be a different story.

having the buyer come up with the cash is what i'd be worried about. No one can secure a loan that quick, especailly without a letter of interest/etc.... and few have that kind of 'spare cash' to invest on hand, especially in ohio. If it was LA, it would be a different story.

It would be the same story in LA just about $650K more.

already at 190k.

and that would be my biggest worry with all of this, go through the crap, get a buyer, then they cant get the financing.
back at square one.

but, theres the chance it could be a cash buyer that just sees the potential to part it all out.

sell the vehicles, and all the other assets separately, theres the potential to make a little bit of money on it.

or, one of those families that just lost everything to a flood that already have a fat insurance check in hand, and really dont want to start over in the same place.

this would be perfect for that kind of situation. a new life is already ready already.

still at 190k ... 2.5 hrs left

someone could even rent out the 2 places.. and make some money

that sucks. i thought it would have jumped up last minute.
whats next?

stick the cars and everything else on craigslist ... leave the furniture in the house and sell it with the house

i'm pretty sure like cars, its a flat fee, not a percent.

265 is a steal for a furnished duplex with a pool AND cars.

if i was in the area, i'd be hounding my dad to buy it as an investment property.

yea, but CT vs OH real estate is a completely different ballpark
ebay has a very wide audience, but you really need to find someone rather local and looking for exactly what you're trying to sell to make this deal work.

Canton can be pretty decent. I'd say if you leave it furnished you could rent it for 8-900/month/unit. Hardest part would be finding someone with that budget though.

were you on channel 3 news the other day???? If so i seen youuu lol........if you do an auctioneer sale lmk ill be there buyin some shit!!

Back