im SICK and TIRED

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..... my car got broken into, for the third time this year, last night.

My girlfriend and her brother came over to pick me up this morning, and it just so happened that there was a paper in my car that i needed to get. I walk to the side of my car, and the door is cracked just a little bit. Then i got that "feeling" like you know something has happened, and you dont want to believe it. Soooo.. i opened my door, and to my surprise THE FUCKING COCK SUCKING THIEF WAS LAYIN THERE!!!!!!! so i start shouting off the top of my lung and chase the BITCH down... I was just about to deck the motherfucker when he took off for the top of the hill.

He hoped in his car and took off. Luckily i was able to get the licensce plate and an accurte description of him from my girlfriend and her brother. They Witnessed the whole thing.

the Dumb fucker got so scared he left his HAT, Screw driver, and some pliers.

Luckily. the thief had not made "trips" back and forth to his car, so all my stuff was packed nicely and neatly away in to plastic bags on my passenger seat. I think he was trying to get into my trunck, which i always keeep locked just in case things like this happens.

and im not sure if he fell asleep, or was tring to hide when he saw me leaving, but he was IN there!

oh yea....... i am wondering how this motherfucker got in. last night, at 1030 i went out to my car, took off my radio's faceplate, and locked ALL the doors (both of them). There were no signs of forced entry... so WTF?!?!

But yea.. im sick of this shit.

The popo are on there way right now... i got off lucky this time and i got all my stuff still.

[/rant]
al thieves must die. It not hard to get a job, and make an HONEST living.

Lynch Mob. Dude you shoulda' caught him and strung his ass up like the piece of shit all theives are. It should be made a law, if someone is in your car you have the legal right and are bound by civic duty to STRING HIS ASS UP!!!!

man I am in the army up here and i caught a guy keying my car. That guy won't every do that again. I almost got sent to jail. The worst bit is if you doing anything to him or he gets hurt well your chasing you get screwed. The best thing i can say is you need to find a better place to park your car man.

Jebus! holy shit mang, I'm glad all your shit wasn't stolen, but that STILL fucking sucks. :angry: I think I woulda whipped my knife out and told him if he moved I would fucking cut his throat as I whipped out one of my cell phones and called 911. Thieves must all go to federal pound me in the ass prison.

you should have not said a word, grab a few rocks that you have for landscapings, or a rod shaped object that is around (shovel, bat, ect) then beat the hell out of him. Fucking POS people too lazy to get a job.

Serriously, it is only the dumb mother fuckers who commit crimes. Those that are smart that could actually pull off a crime, actually are smart enough to get a real job. Also, if the cops do catch this guy, he could get 5 years of pound me in the ass prision if they can link him to other shit, and for what, a few grand in hot parts? Plus its the dumb asses that go for the small shit. A mint condion ITR will only pull a few thousand on the street when they part it out tops but its still grand theft auto = a very big ass hole by the time you get out of prision. Fuck if your going to do a crime, make it big, oceans 11 style.

Yeah that sucks, but do you have idea idea how lucky you are? Your shit is still there, you got a description of the guy, have some of his personal items, and got a make model and plate of his car. It doesn't get much better than that.

Now get his ass. :) Oh yeah, and an alarm too.

all the money ive been spending trying to pass smog was suppose to go to an alarm.. but yes i am very lucky... HE WAS RIGHT THERE!! i just didnt want to get to close to him because i had no idea what he had on him. ya know....

i would have hopped in that car and started beating ass so fast there wouldint have even been any time for any one to laugh at the goofy way i would of hopped in the car to get at that ass.

I have to admit that shit sux! As far as getting into your car, there's so much stuff available. I bought a complete kit at the flea market for around $12 that has plastic wedges (window to door expanders), various types of "slim jim" or lock bar tools, etc. etc. Not to mention the availability of lock pick guns and old fashined pick sets. I keep em in my ride and charge $5 to opens peoples doors when they lock their keys in them. I can understand what your're feeling as I've had my cars broken into numerous times. I'm sort of glad I could get the tools I needed, but I do agree there should be a law against purchasing such tools without a locksmiths license. I do work with the local police dept. here though. They stopped coming out to open doors since it was taking away time from their busy schedule of nudie mags and coffee :D . I was also an apprentice for the local locksmith who recently passed away. Anyways, I just wanted to agree with everyone who said you were lucky. You got some great information and best of luck with prosecuting him to the fullest extent of the law.

prosecuting him wouldint feel as good as one clean one to the nose and a buncha little one's to the gut :D

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 18 2003, 01:17 PM
thats crazy. and if i were you that fucker would've died.

yea i woulda killed him.. but my GF was right there, and then she woulda been mad and... blah... but yea.... i was heated.. still waitng for the fooking police!

I would have beat him unconcious man, there is no doubt about that. Unless he is some huge fucker.

I have no clue how you kept your composure when you caught someone ganking shit out of your car.

Material objects come and go.....

you'll find that out when you get married and devorced...hehe

Just keep that head on your shoulders and the blood flowing where it should...

Even though...I would have made his blood leave his body a little, but only if I knew he didnt have a gun or something.

yeah but it sounds like he got the drop on him so to say. and any one whos like me (jumpy and dont fuck around when things become serious) then you would have pounced on that asss so fast he wouldint have got that gun even if it was there, butif he was all big and shit then ofcours stay away or if i seen a gun right there on the floor on on his lap or something otherwords i would have fucked that ass up i wouldint give a shit if my grandma was there he would have been geting fucked up, i mean some people are just different i dont blame you for holding your ground and taking a step back i can almost no doubt sayits the better/smarter thing to do though leting him get off to his car is cuting it close but his ass should have been yanked out slammed around all whall punching and stomping. if i walked up and seen that shit my heart would start pumping so fast i think i would have to just start fucking some shit up, and im not even big on that stuff really but that aint no joke, very very serious if you walk up and find some one in your ride not that no one knows this im just saying.

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 18 2003, 11:10 PM
One thing I can say is this...it's just a car. That chunk of machinery isn't worth the life of another human, regardless of how worthless that life might be. Now, I certainly would've kicked the ever-loving shit out of him though.

roflmao

That reminds me of what my dad used to say to me when I would bark the tires in the truck...."Son do as I say and not as I do"

But seriously no one important got hurt and you still have your stuff so you can call it a bad day gone good.... and if the popo get the guy that makes the bad day go even better.

:werd: I wouldn't have really gave him an ass whooping more like a single shot to the temple, then his ass up, and wait for the cops to get there.

Multiple hits are what incriminate the victims.

Atleast you got yoru stuff back. A lot of people are never that lucky.

Originally posted by Blanco+Nov 18 2003, 11:10 PM-->
@Nov 18 2003, 10:47 PM
yeah but it sounds like he got the drop on him so to say. and any one whos like me (jumpy and dont fuck around when things become serious) then you would have pounced on that asss so fast he wouldint have got that gun even if it was there, butif he was all big and shit then ofcours stay away or if i seen a gun right there on the floor on on his lap or something otherwords i would have fucked that ass up i wouldint give a shit if my grandma was there he would have been geting fucked up, i mean some people are just different i dont blame you for holding your ground and taking a step back i can almost no doubt sayits the better/smarter thing to do though leting him get off to his car is cuting it close but his ass should have been yanked out slammed around all whall punching and stomping. if i walked up and seen that shit my heart would start pumping so fast i think i would have to just start fucking some shit up, and im not even big on that stuff really but that aint no joke, very very serious if you walk up and find some one in your ride not that no one knows this im just saying.

Dude, no offense but, your posts are really hard on the eyes.

One thing I can say is this...it's just a car. That chunk of machinery isn't worth the life of another human, regardless of how worthless that life might be. Now, I certainly would've kicked the ever-loving shit out of him though.

<--drunk and high leave me alone

oh yeah "dont like it dont read it"

Back