I'm sick as all hell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well for years ive been taking this home remedy after the 1st time i had something like this a DR here at the hospital i work at told me about this homemade remedy and since then ive done it and knock on wood its been 5 yrs and ive not gotten sick since.

well for years ive been taking this home remedy after the 1st time i had something like this a DR here at the hospital i work at told me about this homemade remedy and since then ive done it and knock on wood its been 5 yrs and ive not gotten sick since.

I'm just urging everyone not to buy into the gimmicks and to take, healthy, natural alternatives.

thats cool and i understand what you are saying but you cant boycut lipton, nestea, snaple, etc etc .....everyone can make their own decisions is like telling people not to drink soda because it makes you gain weight..... there are many ways of drinking green tea even the health food stores, and health magazines ,they all tell you green tea is good for you. these are drinks made in the US so why urge people not to buy, "buy American".....lol

Excedrin PM®
8-3a_box.jpg
Excedrin PM® contains the number one doctor-recommended ingredients for relief of pain accompanied by sleeplessness: acetaminophen, a non-aspirin pain reliever that is widely used in hospitals, and diphenhydramine, a non-addictive ingredient that promotes restful sleep. It's aspirin free, so it won't upset your stomach.
Clinical research demonstrates:
  • Excedrin PM® effectively relieves pain accompanied by sleeplessness.
  • Excedrin PM® lets you awaken alert, refreshed and well-rested the following morning.
of course if you are not in pain youll be able to sleep.........

I have some Tylenol PM, but I'm feeling a little better. I haven't vomited since my last post and my stomach is feeling a little better. Hopefully it stays this way. I can function without a night of sleep so I'll pop the Tylenol PM later on to get to sleep and hopefully help with my fever. Still my stomach is upset to the point that I don't want to put anything in it though. I'm just going to try and drink some water at this point.

BTW-I don't believe in all these home remedies. I find that letting my body take charge works great. I haven't had a cold before this in years. My immune system is just strong. I believe I'm only sick now because I'm so run down from my mental health. Lets just say I haven't had the best of luck with much since August. I'm actually planning on going to the [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Counseling & Psychological Services Center tomorrow.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
I started seeing a therapist about 2 weeks ago - I look forward to every visit. I love it.

I get to bitch at someone who offers solid advice. Plus, he's more "on my level" than some of the people I deal with on a daily basis.

Every day is an eye opener.

Just remember, psychologists become psychologists because they not only want to understand the short-comings of others and what drives others, but also because they want to understand their own demons.

In all honesty, if I could turn back the hands of time - after taking as many psych classes as I have, I would go through med. school to become a psychiatrist.

Just remember, psychologists become psychologists because they not only want to understand the short-comings of others and what drives others, but also because they want to understand their own demons.

In all honesty, if I could turn back the hands of time - after taking as many psych classes as I have, I would go through med. school to become a psychiatrist.

I advise against this. You lack even the slightest iota of consideration and empathy to do it. :)

I advise against this. You lack even the slightest iota of consideration and empathy to do it. :)

You sir prove why it must be excellent to be ignorant.

:)

If you haven't noticed, anything regarding health - including mental health - on here, my advice is solid.

Also for the record, I keep from psycho analyzing you on the boards even though its humorous to myself to know what the theories say about your behavior and why you act the way you do in terms of the way you carry your persona online.

Do it. I dare ya :)

There are tons of people here who know me - my online persona is dead on with my real life one.

Let them see how accurate you are.

this is "i'm sick thread", not your "i wanna challenge your intelligence thread" or whatever the hell you'd call it..

Back