I'm sick as hell, i think i have the avian flu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
what are the symptoms of the avian flu?

I had sars back in 2003, so i'm sure i'll pull through.... but i think i have the avian flu. I had chicken at a resturant on fri night, and by sat morning, i was starting to get a scratchy throat.
today, all i want is a spit bucket by my desk cuz it hurts so much to swallow.

:blink: :eek:

thats not cool...

my family is in france right now...
worries me a touch hearing the EU going crazy about the spread of avian flu...

you had sars...are you kidding.....

go to the doctor faster than you can say birdie

can i have your dvd collection and new tv.....

Quoted post[/post]]
you had sars...are you kidding.....

never diagnossed, but i had every symptom when the thing was going around a couple years back... ask E. he'll tell you I had sars.

Quoted post[/post]]
weren;t you just sick too?
like a month ago?

yup :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
did you drink the poopy water a couple weeks ago?

no.. i rarely drink water as it is anyway... not a big fan of it. i usually drink bottled flavored water like fruit20 and vitamin water things

Quoted post[/post]]
pwned. Dibs on the car :)

i think the bank is calling dibs unless you want to drop 28k to pay off my loan.

Quoted post[/post]]
can i have your dvd collection and new tv.....

didn't buy a tv yet... dvds, you can have them for $2 each. send 2000 to brian@hondaswap.com

Quoted post[/post]]
Seriously man, if you think somethin's fucked up get to the doc. I wouldn't be taking any chances.

there's no point in staying home if you know your sick. go get checked up. shit man i hate it too, because every time i go to the doc, they tell me there's something wrong. but hey, atleast you know they can prolly make it right, right?

a541.gif

B i get that every season as the weather changes from warm to cool, my throat gets so bad i take 2 800mg ibuprofen to stop the pain......

I wonder if he got throat herpes from that chick...

Was it a shemale or something?? You still haven't spilled the beans.

Quoted post[/post]]
a541.gif

HAHA YES!!

Quoted post[/post]]
B i get that every season as the weather changes from warm to cool, my throat gets so bad i take 2 800mg ibuprofen to stop the pain......

That happens to me, too. I only get super congested for like a week though. Never thought about the weather change. I'd still get checked out if you have health insurance.

Back