I'm sick as hell, i think i have the avian flu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the bad thing is, the sobe is probably drying you out.

simple sugars.

drink water.

Quoted post[/post]]
the elixer has vitamin C, carnitine, and chromium

water won't give me that

yeah but what amounts? Anyway, point being there's a good amount of simple sugars in it. You should probably drink water too to at least keep yourself hydrated.

I used to drink sobe all the time cause I thought it was better for me than soda but tastes better than water, but then I drank water instead of a week and it was amazing

Quoted post[/post]]
if he actually has symptoms, I don't think you can really call him a hypochondriac.

It might not be avian flu, but I wouldn't take my chances

Except that it has just about the same initial symptoms as the common cold or flu. Thats why its hard to catch, but I highly doubt that he has the Avian Flu and is probably just being a hypochondriac.

As for the Sars, B if you had sars and it went untreated, there's a greater chance than not that you would be pushing up daiseys especially considering your stance on health where you'll eat whatever you want and smoke.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
if he actually has symptoms, I don't think you can really call him a hypochondriac.

It might not be avian flu, but I wouldn't take my chances

Except that it has just about the same initial symptoms as the common cold or flu. Thats why its hard to catch, but I highly doubt that he has the Avian Flu and is probably just being a hypochondriac.

As for the Sars, B if you had sars and it went untreated, there's a greater chance than not that you would be pushing up daiseys especially considering your stance on health where you'll eat whatever you want and smoke.

Quoted post[/post]]
i still have him on ignore... hrm, did that say anything good? lol

Not particularly. Just calling you a hypochondriac and criticising your health. :shrug2:

:werd:

i got a lot done today actually. finished 3 work orders :)

i am t3h multi-task :)

Are you fricking serious? You made a thread about a sore throat? Wow.

I should make one for me everytime I drink milk. (lactose intolerant)

Go get an Emer-Gen-C and call it a day.

badday.jpg

Well B, try to take it easy, and just get better. :wink:

Back