I'm sick as hell, i think i have the avian flu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

some of my friends used to call me a hypochondriac, because i've been saying for a long time that i always feel shitty, and that something is wrong with me. and then about 3 months ago, i told some friends that i really thought somethin was wrong with me, cuz i was getting buzzed real easily. lo and behold, i found out last week that i have a rare liver disease.

Quoted post[/post]]
she came to visit... she's not from around here either.

it's your turn to come visit. hehe

she's not from denver or maine, is she?

Quoted post[/post]]
Sorry to heat that hun
how long do you have to live?
depends. if the disease is not very advanced, i can go on medication that has a 70% success rate in stopping or even reversing some of the effects of the disease. however, there are many side effects with the medication. and then there's also the prospect of a liver transplant, if the disease is too advanced.

:cry:

well if my liver matches ur liver u can have one of mine.. :)
but im warning u im only 97 lbs.. so i think ud be better off without it

B is the international pimp.....sweet you better get your skinny ass up there befor he gets taken...

i got hit on by the dunkin donuts coffee chick :)

yesterday, i walk in and i have to take a piss, so i walk right to the back before ordering ... she kinda yells over to me (mind you, there's people in ine :p ) "do you want your coffee?" sure!
so i come out of the pisser, cut to the front, slap down my $2 and say thanks.
i get outside, and she drew a smilie on my cup. lol

tonight, the other dude made my coffee... she was on break hanging outside.

i come out shes like "is your coffee ok?" I'm like, yeah its fine. Shes like, "Do you want me to make you another one, cuz i will if that one sucks"
lol

i told her it was fine again.. and she went back inside. :p

i sold the chick car, and now chick want me. lol

You frequent Dunkin' Donuts for coffee? Blech. There is a new little shack that is springing up around various towns called "Starbucks"

You should look into it.

And you should have asked the chick out or something.. She was trying to strike up a convo.

You frequent Dunkin' Donuts for coffee? Blech. There is a new little shack that is springing up around various towns called "Starbucks"

wtf? starbucks?
come on dude, their coffe tastes like burnt shit and is overpriced...

d and d rules...
and what yuppie slut working at starbucks is gonna want B's cack and draw little smiley faces on his cup...

and damn B, thats pretty intense, i think that chick can sense where other chicks have been if you know what i mean...
you being a man slut makes you that much more attractive in some odd way...
god damn i hate women il-logic...

thats cute a smiley face.. she wants u bad
anytime a girl says oh thats cute... it means she's jealous... or a closet lesbian...

back on topic-- i'm still sick as fuck. haven't been to work since tuesday... been in my bed pretty much since tuesday night :cry:

I R Dying :cry:

Back