I'm so excited

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Tomorrow, 5PM CT, I will pick up my red 1997 S14 240SX SE. I will drive it home and park it next to my honda red 99 Civic SI. after I get done crying I'll post pics, I'll be doing a "family portrait" tomorrow....

Gawd I rule......

In today's day and age, there is something about a RWD that makes you feel like a man.

That Nissan, pound for pound, is bloated, more troublesome, and half as reliable as the Honda, yet you'll love it. Get used to seeing the bottom of it on a lift :)

-> Steve

what the fuck? I just posted and it's gone.

Anyway...I didn't know you had a 99 Si... haha I wanna see pics of it and the 240sx, and good luck with it!

My prediction for the future:

70% of hondaswappers will have some sort of Honda project taking effect, this will leave a non running car sitting in their garage while they search for something else to do after losing interest.

Every two days someone new will make a thread called "I got a 240sx!" and soon 90% of hondaswappers will have a non running Honda in their garage with a 240sx daily driver/drifter in the driveway. :)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 20 2004, 09:14 AM
My prediction for the future:

70% of hondaswappers will have some sort of Honda project taking effect, this will leave a non running car sitting in their garage while they search for something else to do after losing interest.

Every two days someone new will make a thread called "I got a 240sx!" and soon 90% of hondaswappers will have a non running Honda in their garage with a 240sx daily driver/drifter in the driveway.  :)

I hope not. I never liked 240s... Granted I work at a nissan dealership and all my coworkers have 240s, but I get tired of seeing those cars on a daily basis. I wouldn't trade my EK for an S14 240 or S13 240. I like having a newer car, I hate old interiors, which is why I never liked CRXs in the first place. They might be fun to drive and made to go fast, but for a daily driver, I need something with more comfort and options.

Oh and BTW, congrats on the S14, lemme know if you need some parts. I work for courtesyparts.com, I might be able to get you a good price :)

i want one but cant afford one along with my other bills

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Apr 20 2004, 09:42 AM
I like having a newer car, I hate old interiors, which is why I never liked CRXs in the first place. They might be fun to drive and made to go fast, but for a daily driver, I need something with more comfort and options.

wtf?!? I HATE new iteriors with a passion. They're ugly and look uber cheap. The only ones I like are the mid-90s lexus interiors...those are PIMP!

...or maybe I just take offense to you insulting my CRX's interior....but I love it :D

Back