I'm so fucking drunk right now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adnoh

I;m really drunk right now and all I wanna say is I love you guys...all of you.

I love Hondaswap.

All of you are cool.

fuck I gotta shut up..........

Old English ownes me.

and Yummy yummy........best chinese food ever.

Peace you guys. Peace the fuck out....I gotta piss....oh man do I ever.......PEACE!!!!!!

whoot whoot whoot.........i'm catching you.......drinkin partae here.......we're going to pine street lata and gettin throwed....whoot whoot whoot

drunk posting is the fucking best...BEST THREAD EVER...HAHAHHAHAHA Dood I cant even see what I'm writing.....hahhahaha........

yo yo yo......I gotta secret.....

.....Im RICK JAMES BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hold my drink.....lol

WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????

OOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I love Chappel........lol!!!!!!!

Dood...I am right now.....START POSTINBG BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahahahahahha...gholy shit I neede to pee...or I need to eat......but I doint know which..........I hope all you guys are havinbg a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by swanny@Jan 22 2005, 11:39 PM
we need to start a drunken weekend thread.
[post=449833]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll be all over that thread, every weekend with ya'll. drinkin is fun.....whooo hooo

HAAHHAHAHAH

you guys rock......

love you all.

Thanks for the kick ass site Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah whatever i just got home from work and headed down to Tijuana to a club to see Too$hort. gonna get hella drunk tonight

tryin' to cut back....

last thing I need to do now is get drunk and A. fuck up the hatch; or B. get a DUI

man i'm drunk, ready to party, we went and got a girl to be our DD, got to the club and my boy forgot his ID, what the hello, so we had to come back home, and now we are chillin here at my house, bein bored....this night has sucked. but we are all drunk so thats alright

Back