Im sorry about my noob mistake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

thcskater121

building all motor type r
way over bumped that post i thought people bumped their own shit to get more views, i figured there would still be a lot of people on since its a countrywide, maybe universal site. please give me good reviews to help me make up for my noob mistake. i wont do it again and i want to be a part of the hondaswap forum team. i like this website and ill be posting new pics tomorrow when i get my hood and wheels. please understand im a greenhorn and it was a bad noobie mistake. thanks, chris. ill be more patient.. heres a link to what i did so you understand please give me good reviews i dont want to be infamous :( https://hondaswap.com/auto-multi-media/just-bought-91-ef-hatch-input-442978/3.html#post1528856 thanks for the consideration, bad start i know:/

way over bumped that post i thought people bumped their own shit to get more views, i figured there would still be a lot of people on since its a countrywide, maybe universal site. please give me good reviews to help me make up for my noob mistake. i wont do it again and i want to be a part of the hondaswap forum team. i like this website and ill be posting new pics tomorrow when i get my hood and wheels. please understand im a greenhorn and it was a bad noobie mistake. thanks, chris. ill be more patient.. heres a link to what i did so you understand please give me good reviews i dont want to be infamous :( https://hondaswap.com/auto-multi-media/just-bought-91-ef-hatch-input-442978/3.html#post1528856 thanks for the consideration, bad start i know:/

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA ohhhhahahahahahaha.. Bwahahahahahahahahaaa!

Neg repped. Because hey, you'll likely never see the light of day in the rep hole that you're in.. Might as well keep digging.

hahaha well i just feel bad i fucked up. im not a pussy i just know when to say i was wrong lol

just make a new user name and dont fuck it up this time. On h.s. you only have two lives.... your 1 down. Start new .....you noooob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back