im sorry to have to do this but....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedplastikman

i have to apologize again. i know this topic is so fuckin abused i should have found my answer, but i couldnt. i am swapping a built 96 gsr into my 99 ls. i am using my ls harness and need to wire vtec to a aem standalone ecu. i cant find which slot on the ls plugs to put the vtec wires. i know the vtec solenoid has 1 wire that goes to the ecu, the vtec oil switch has 2 wires. does only 1 of those 2 wires goes to the ecu and is the other one just a ground?

thanks

aem ems should use an ecu... and ground no

correction (because the idiot below has some idiotic slurs) meant to say ems dosnt use ecu. like he said it is stand alone and eliminates the purpose of an ecu , and group i run my straigh into my car fuckstick(lmfao)

b20, stop talking. Now. Just stop. You are giving information that is blatantly WRONG.

The EMS is a STANDALONE. STAND ALONE. ALONE. BY ITSSELF. It does NOT need an ECU.

And yes, the VTEC oil psi switch has a ground. You can just ground it where the vtec solenoid bolts to the block.

i meant to say dosnt use ecu but grounding on the block isnt the best solution well whoops u think u know every thing cuz , lol im just a home mechanic who does all my own work and try to add my 2cents here

You're also an idiot, who answered a question with a blatantly WRONG answer. And where else do you want to ground it, dipshit? Oh, I know, run a wire straight to the battery!!

:newbie:

lol fuckstick -dont know what that is but i do use chopsticks .. topic i accidently typed the wrong thing whoops want me to edit

IMO b20 you are wrong. o and your a tool.

and as far as a ground put that shit any where you want. its a ground as long is its touching the bare metal of the frame its good. it all depends on how clean you want it. i grounded mine to the floor right next to my ecu.

ecu pinouts are in the damn reference section. plug it into the right pins for obd2a.

this topic is out of control and will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back