i'm starving... whats for lunch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

who actually goes there to eat.....lol we go to Drink, Snack, watch the games and the women of course the one here in NC is awsome!!!!!!! i guess some are diffrent than others.

the Hooters in San Diego in decent.. agreed, their food sucks.. the hot wings arent bad though

do you have a Yard House over there.. mmm mmm good.. half yard to go with lunch.. hehe

I'm hungry.

And I have a can of campbell's chunky soup on hand. (office) But its chicken.

But I dont feel like going anywhere. I'mma chew on my desk.

i know the feeling here at the hospital caffeteria in MMMMMM YUCK food... but we only get 30 min lunch ........lunch today was mash potatoes, salisbury steak, and pinto beans with corn bread...... and a soda

Yeah, but at a hospital (ours, anyway) You can get 19 pounds of food for $7.50

Applewoods, y0! Chicken parm.

:werd: if i was anywhere near there, i'd be there :D too bad i'm about 70 miles from it right now.

do you have a Yard House over there.. mmm mmm good.. half yard to go with lunch.. hehe

never heard of it.

I had Boston Market... mmm....

gross.

who actually goes there to eat.....lol we go to Drink, Snack, watch the games and the women of course the one here in NC is awsome!!!!!!! i guess some are diffrent than others.

can't exactly go out to drink and watch the game during work.....

hooters is horrible. the food sucks, it's overpriced, the service sucks ass and the girls aren't that appealing. i would rather have good food and an ugly waitress.

:werd:

how about Hardrock cafe? or Planet Hollywood!!!!! Here in NC there is a PLace called Cook-Out and is the bomb this place has the best Shakes around and they have 43 flavors also the food is awsome anyone ever heard of Cook-out?

hardrock is only like in big cities... nothing near by here.

planet hollywood is a video store. why would i eat there?

half yard to go?
lmao
this would be a half yard glass correct?

arteater2.jpg

A thick, messy grilled chicken salad. Mmmm.... It's so good and you think "Hey, it's salad. How bad can it be?". Or a chicken salad sammich with pepper and a fat chunk of tomato. Mmmm.... I already ate lunch, though =P. Now I know what I'm getting for dinner. Thanks, B.

Back